Post Rooney Everton thread

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
He's a decent player but he's gonna have to move to a big club to see the best of him.

Not necessarily. If we can get into europe then who knows? He will play top flight football for England anyway.

Everton have made an official bid of 7 mill for Alan Smith, cant see him going there myself, but we'll see.

loz said:
Everton have made an official bid of 7 mill for Alan Smith, cant see him going there myself, but we'll see.

according to the guardian young Smth has said its either Man United or nothing.....

I'm liking this kid more and more.......

yeah, his agent released a statement to that effect, seems strange, considering where he's coming from and it more or less gaurantee's united can negotiate with him on their terms . . . .

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
loz said:

according to the guardian young Smth has said its either Man United or nothing.....

I'm liking this kid more and more.......

I'm think that Man Utd don't need him. Seriously, we just got Saha, we got Ruud, Ole, Deigo, and Bellion. If he does go to United he'll be warming the most likely.

I'm surprised there aren't many rumors linking Rooney with other clubs. Is really gonna stick with Everton?

loz said:
yeah, his agent released a statement to that effect, seems strange, considering where he's coming from and it more or less gaurantee's united can negotiate with him on their terms . . . .

Well that makes a change usually its us who get held over the barrel.

I'd rather have Smith than Forlan/Bellion he'd give us a bit of steel up front neither of the other two can offer.

I think its bye bye Forlan anyway and yea Smith would be good addition, i love his passion but is he THAT good? I dunno but for less than £7.5m i'd say take him.

where have everton got 7m from last interview i saw with moyes he was saying hed have nothing so spend in the summer at all!

jamie_mack said:
where have everton got 7m from last interview i saw with moyes he was saying hed have nothing so spend in the summer at all!

I think Birmingham lent it to them, hoping they would make an offer for Heskey. :mrgreen:

jamie_mack said:
The blue shites bid was never serious. It was an attempt by the board to get the fans off their backs.

£1.5 million LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :mrgreen:

I have it on good authority that Rooney will be a United player come the beginning of next season.

I didnt even realise we had an Everton thread :shock:

Todays newspaper is indeed that Rooney will be joing Man Yoo for 40 million, tat would clear Evertons debts but leave them in the shite. What a choice

even fergie's not stupid enough to pay 40m for rooney.

40m on the off chance that he's the new al shearer - i think not.

Do you think that price will rise now? Everton chairman has flown out to Portugal so Rooney can sign a new contract! :D.
However Radzinki has handed in a transfer request! :( thats a huge loss IMO

So my fellow Everton fans,do you think Rooney will go? and do you think this is the time to cash in on him? £30/£40/£50 million!!??

oioi Tommo Graveson wants to stay now according to his cock of an agent who in my view hasnt got a clue. Ne views on the signing of bent??

Evertone have offered Wayne Rooney a 5 year contract. No more details as yet but no doubt we will find out how much cash they are throwing at him over the next day or so

The Post Rooney Everton Thread!

The Post Rooney era begins with a win at Man City and an Idiotic Refereeing decision.

i really am suprised at this, not just because Rooney has gone, but also Radzinski, not sure if uve let any others leave, but i cant also remember u getting any players of real quality in either?

We got lots of cash for rooney, and that cash is filling lots of brown envelopes if you know where im coming from ;)

Back
Top Bottom