Post a picture of ya girlfriend Redux

Anna%20&%20Babies.jpg

FD

p.s. This is not a collection of Gary Glitter's girlfriends btw.

Could be something for the room of the litle one...when my wife was pregnant she was fond of Anne Geddes pictures...
I'm beginning to like this thread, nothing is off-topice in these kind of threads...
Aren't you getting nervous my friend...

Oh and by the way who is in your avatar???

That looks like it would be Torrie Wilson, of WWE Diva fame. Sexy bitch! :D

I've thought about it :-k

Thread stays open! ;)

Dar is correct, that is the lovely Torrie, darn sexy lady. :)

Not too nervous, but the missus is. :mrgreen: And it's Mickey Mouse & Friends for the room. ;) Looks good too. Although the wife says it's more for me than the little un. :mrgreen:

And I agree thread stays open, Ninja has posted his other half, Joost has :mrgreen: and I've posted mine ( :roll: :mrgreen: ), who's next?

FD

ninjabreakz said:
I love putting my knob inside my sister.....I wasn't sure she'd like it so I made sure she was asleep first. Luckily she's as sad as me and decided it was the best way either of us could get laid. Sometimes I like our dog to lick my ringpiece as I do her up the wrong un......I bet you all wish you were getting laid like me.
mattster12 said:
You said it :roll:
Is it reeeally bad that this turned me on?

Sounds like Mattster's writing those "ladies confessions" for FHM magazine. You ever read those things? I'm not sure how many more "I walked in on my step son masturbating and I just had to have him, he's bigger than his father" I could actually read.

Please, whoever writes those things, come up with something better. I mean I could do better.

My work here is done.

My conclusion: Some of you must do hell of a lot of wanking. Think about that for a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dar said:
Sounds like Mattster's writing those "ladies confessions" for FHM magazine. You ever read those things? I'm not sure how many more "I walked in on my step son masturbating and I just had to have him, he's bigger than his father" I could actually read.

Please, whoever writes those things, come up with something better. I mean I could do better.

thats like people watching Big Brother 24/7 and then moaning about how its a load of drivel.

You know ya love it ;)

Dar said:
:| Wow. Looks like I'll be buying FHM this month, or whatever publication Mattster writes for. \\:o/

Ergh, now that's just... Ergh. No.

Or where you "posting a picture of ya girlfriend" as per ninjabreakz's request?

ninjabreakz said:
My work here is done.

My conclusion: Some of you must do hell of a lot of wanking. Think about that for a moment.

I thought about it, but it made me want to wank again.

The money that you're on I thought you'd have your butler wank you off for you... Tsk. You just can't find the staff these days.

Back
Top Bottom