Post a picture of ya girlfriend Redux

mattster12 said:
FFS man how did you meet her? I constantly wank over the tits in my avatar! I wish I could meet a woman :(

I feel for you mate.

eh?

Absolutely no point - wasting my time arguing with retarded imbeciles. Seriously, Ninja, you are a complete pisstake. Just tell me this is all an act before I lose faith in all humanity! Your sense of cussing is frankly quite embarassing :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:
Milanista said:
Seems to always refer to his girlfriend in times of argument.

A sign of severe insecurity problems tbh

EDIT: Damn, I'll have to retract my statement of giving up on this nutcase. He is so shockingly ridiculous, making fun of him has become quite addictive :D. Its like watching a train crash or something - you know its gonna be so painful to view, but you just have to watch! :mrgreen:

Come on Ninja! Give us some more of your amazing lyrics!

Last edited:
ninjabreakz said:
Is it me, or do you stink of a gimp that hardly goes out, has no bird and is a member of 13 videogame/football forums?

Well, if thats how you want to describe yourself... i don't think many others will disagree

ninjabreakz said:
I love putting my knob inside my sister.....I wasn't sure she'd like it so I made sure she was asleep first. Luckily she's as sad as me and decided it was the best way either of us could get laid. Sometimes I like our dog to lick my ringpiece as I do her up the wrong un......I bet you all wish you were getting laid like me.

You said it :roll:

businessman-gun01.jpg

Whats wrong with posting a pic of your missus for everyone to gawp at :) If I had a girlfriend I would post a pic up but ive spent the last year single.

DJ

Geeks and proud of it.

You dog does look stoned, and from your posts on here, he/she obviously found you secret stash.

your new nickname shall be, 'Jack the Lad'

I think you've got alot of insecurities mate. The irony of dissing people for posting on Internet forums, while you find the need to kill every thread and then try and big yourself up on a forum. Why don't you get out more if your such a great bloke. Go and get pissed or something

I just have this outrageous idea.
I think now everybody has seen his gorgeous girl friend (and i mean that i'm not cynical).
Most people don't agree with the fact that he has published pictures of his girl friend.
He did not mean no harm, he's obviously proud of his girl friend, good for him...i hope they can stay together and have lots of good times, fantastic sex, warmth and humour and beautiful kids and stay forever together just like in every other fairy tale. Good luck Ninja and beautiful tattoed girl with black underwear.

Can some mod now please close this thread????
I don't think that there will come much good of it reading the last post, it's all aggro.

Thank you very much.

My wife would beat me up if I stuck her pic on the web.

Actually, does your g/f know that you've stuck em up here?

FD

I have to agree with Gerd on this one. Even though I want this thread to remain open so I can post witty and funny stuff. It's my trademark, I'm a very funny guy. Very fucking funny.

Oh, I also agree with Danwin. Fuck them Dutch crackheads.

I think this thread should be closed so no further abuse can continue. Ninja made a thread posting his girlfriend and asking others to contribute, no harm in that.

Then rockybir insulted saying his girl commenting she looked like a boy which was uncalled for. Then everyone felt they had chance to aim more insults and abuse at the guy. In my eyes this thread turned into a bit of bullying. Anyone who posts a picture shouldnt be judged or taken piss out of. At least they got the balls to show themselves on the internet

crouch said:
Anymore pics ninja? Don't listen to these muppets they're just jealous.

I know mate, it's been the same on here for years! Of course I take the piss in here, I can't take the internet seriously, I have REAL life to do that. :lmao:

Thanks Alucard, I think you hit-the-nail-on-the-head with your post, mate.

ninjabreakz said:
I know mate, it's been the same on here for years! Of course I take the piss in here, I can't take the internet seriously, I have REAL life to do that. :lmao:

Thanks Alucard, I think you hit-the-nail-on-the-head with your post, mate.

you don't take the internet seriously and yet you've been on a video game forum for, what was it, "years"...?

you're in denial, you're a geek, face the facts.

Back
Top Bottom