Possible rape charge....

Thing is, lets just say he did rape her? Its like its now accepted that all women who put themselves in that situation are "money grabbing bitches" which basically means the footballers can do exactly what they like becuase they know they will get away with it.

I am not saying he did it all I am saying is that it now seems that footballers are untouchable.

Doping said:
^ She went into the hotel room with him, what did she think? He wanted to play cards?

Thats just ignorant and the sort of reply I was expecting. Just cos a women goes to a hotel room does that automatically mean she wants sex?

Stasman said:
Well what else would she want? Sleep? A game of Pro Evo?

What happens if she changes her mind once she is there? All I am saying is its not black and white is it? To say that "why else would she be there?" automatically means she wants a shag is just not right.

Exactly the same mate too be honest. If anything Van Persie's was worse, he's married.

What I am trying to say all along is that there are lots of girls out there who are willing to try and make a quick buck from situations like this. However, I am sure that there must be girls out there who say no and are raped, but becuase of the cases before whereby it was proved no rape took place, people automatically assume that the girl is trying to pull a fast one. All I am saying is that it can't be like this on every occasion and maybe people's attitudes mean that the footballers can use this to take advantage of the women as no-one will believe the girl's story.

Do you see what I mean?

Never understand, most of the footballer are a millionaire, why they still need to rape someone??? Come on, they can just spend 1/100 of their week salary to play with many many pretty chick. How come they still like rape?!?!

Clockender said:
All I am saying is that it can't be like this on every occasion and maybe people's attitudes mean that the footballers can use this to take advantage of the women as no-one will believe the girl's story.

Do you see what I mean?

You can't blame footballers for this situation. It is wong and I get what you're saying, but I believe the opposite is true of people's attitude towards footballers. The media has the knives out, especially for Prem and England players who are portrayed as drunken, pikey, nuevo riche rapists, especially compared to the golden, good ol' boys in the England cricket and rugby teams.

What's wrong is that there are some chav gold digger sluts who will actually view the acussation of rape as a potential money earner. They know their names will be protected regardless of the verdict, so what have they got to lose? Aside from any remaining moral fibre or dignity...

These bitches cry wolf so much that the REAL cases are now viewed with scepticism, which is tragic. The law needs to be changed so they cannot be guaranteed immunity. Graham Stack was facing 8 years, and we will never know who his accuser was. Same with Paul Dickov et al in Malaga. Now, we don't know the outcome of RVP's or Ronaldo's case, but if they are proved innocent then it's become an epidemic.

Joystick said:
These bitches cry wolf so much that the REAL cases are now viewed with scepticism, which is tragic. The law needs to be changed so they cannot be guaranteed immunity. Graham Stack was facing 8 years, and we will never know who his accuser was. Same with Paul Dickov et al in Malaga. Now, we don't know the outcome of RVP's or Ronaldo's case, but if they are proved innocent then it's become an epidemic.

This is the route of the problem, if they weren't guaranteed immunity then maybe they would think twice about crying rape.

I agree with you wholeheartedly mate, the cases where a cry wolf has happened is damaging the real cases.

metal jason said:
Never understand, most of the footballer are a millionaire, why they still need to rape someone??? Come on, they can just spend 1/100 of their week salary to play with many many pretty chick. How come they still like rape?!?!

I will tell you why my friend, this has nothing to do if you are footballer or big company owner or a millionaire. This has to do with the fact that some people are using "FAME" to get what they want, and they usually do very easily, what they cannot stand for is something that seems very easy but hard to get...woman, job ect. ego is the most importand factor to these kind of cases. Im not saying that Ronaldo did it (i don't care honestly). FUCK EM...!!!

If the cases get thrown out of court for being a complete fallacy, shouldn't the unnamed alleged vitim be charged with perjury or perverting justice or something?

Ronaldo is innocent until proven gulty, but the same goes for the girl...in fact her fate is worse than his (if she's telling the truth that is). She has to prove that he raped her indeed. He can "get away" with it if he would 've done it and she can't proof anything.
What i'm trying to say is that i believe clockender is right. It's too early to make accusations...to either Christiano Ronaldo or the girl.

Back
Top Bottom