Possible rape charge....

steevio_uk

Premiership
7 October 2003
West Ham
An overrated arrogant smug faced premiership winger from a place near spain is alleged to be involved in a 2 way rape allegation in a £1000 per night hotel in w/e.

It's f*cked up cuz who ever it is may well have done it, but as soon as you read 'Premiership footballer' and 'rape allegations' in the same sentence these days you automatically think 'money-hungry, lying beeatch'.

Yeh, its all bullshit... its an extreme version of kiss-and-tell. Most of the time these girls can't take their clothes off quick enough as soon as they hear the words 'Premiership' and 'footballer' in one sentence.

Jesus...it seems to be concerning Christiano Ronaldo but he's innocent untill proven guilty...

steevio_uk said:
Its not luque

As I said...an overrated arrogant winger who comes from a country near spain.
well it cant be ronaldo, cause he aint overated... The man is 20!!! And your calling him overated...

This seems like BS. Theres been no news in the media about it. It was just that one website.

I dont actually care anymore far to common not any real convictions, bring it on biatch.

Last edited:
RuneEdge said:
This seems like BS. Theres been no news in the media about it. It was just that one website.

Some of the more interesting stories dont actually make the news, it took a few months for the london stories to come out a couple of year back.

the bitches are joking man.. honestly speaking... If the gals dont wanna have sex, why go to the hotel with them in the first place? its quite obvious
just 2 of many prostitues calling rape

Just heard from someone from someone sulph... you know how these things go.

Also csaunders WTF has is age got to do with him being overrated or not?

If you disagree then fair enough ;-)

(and to be honest i think is bullshit.. agree, far too many of these cases with money grabbing bitches about. Will be so funny if it is him though...like to go up to him and point at his face and say HA HA in my best Nelson impression, smug cunt lol)

Last edited:
Hmmm, this smells of rot....she goes to the penthouse suite - and now pleads rape?.......First instinct - she's a moneygrabber/fameseeker. Second - Ronaldo is a naive (ONLY 20!) footballer. It's not the first time is it? Always seems to be London too, where it happens. Venus fly trap syndrome.....

Back
Top Bottom