1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by ecfc_max, 7 January 2005.

1. ecfc_max

ecfc_max Non-League

21 February 2003
    Exeter
    Hello there. Well after a coupleof months editing, me and a mate have finished editing in the whole Nationwide Conference on PES4. All the squads are done, and up to date, the kits have been done in the in game editor and the stats are pretty much how they should be - we see mos of Exeter City's home and away games, so we can be a fairly good judge. We also emailed some fansite owners to egt info on players we didn'r know...
    Heres some screenshots, taken with my digi camera :-)

Carlisle Utd - Magno Viera
    [​IMG]

Exeter City - Alex Jeannin
    [​IMG]

Aldershot Town - Aaron Mclean
    [​IMG]

Scarborough - Chris Senior
    [​IMG]

Canvey Island
    [​IMG]

Accrington Stanley (Away)
    [​IMG]

Hereford United - Lee Mills
    [​IMG]

Barnet - Dwayne "Judas" Lee
    [​IMG]

Stevenage - Dino Maamria
    [​IMG]

Morecambe - Jim Bentley
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 7 January 2005
  2. scozza

scozza Non-League

19 June 2003
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Re: Possible Nationwide Conference patch coming soon...

Yes, Yes, Yes

this looks amazing, one question is it going to be an option file or a patch ?? Option file please.

What a shame it wasn't released this weekend then I could have been playing Man. Utd. .v. Exeter. I'd have been Exeter and given them a good beating !!!

3. ecfc_max

ecfc_max Non-League

21 February 2003
    Exeter
    Re: Possible Nationwide Conference patch coming soon...

Sorry I should have put option file. Its all done in game, so yes this will be an option file. And real life we are gonna give em a good beating. In fact I'mleaving in about 20 mins to get up there. I'm thinking a 2-1 City win. Well I can dream :-)

4. Doing it by hand get's you a round of applause. very nice work...:)

5. scozza

scozza Non-League

19 June 2003
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Slightly off topic but hats off to your boys let's hope you can do them in the replay which I see is televised.

Hope my team (Newcastle United) doesn't draw you in the next round I just about remember the last time we played you, 5th round replay 1981 If my memory serves me right, you tonked us 4-1 !!! It was the first season I really started following football, I remember being so upset and let down, it sort of set a precedent.

Anyway looking forward to the patch and good luck for the replay, who know's it's a funny old game !!!

6. ecfc_max

ecfc_max Non-League

21 February 2003
    Exeter
    Re: Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc

It was 4-0 actually ;)

I'm too young to remember it TBH, didn't start supporting City until the Championsip season in 1990 when I was 5.

It was a brilliant day up at Old Trafford, I hope we can get an even less likely result down here...

Just tweaking the file a little bit now (theres been some changes in teams), but it should be finished by Friday evening.

7. Man, you must be old :mrgreen:

8. scozza

scozza Non-League

19 June 2003
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Man I am old, the knees gave way years ago. PES is the closest I get to the real thing these days!!!

9. Bud the Weiser

Bud the Weiser League 2

2 June 2004
    Re: Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc

Did this option file ever get released if so where can i get it?

10. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Yup, this looks cool as I can't get my pc pes working with the British patch. I for one, would like to get my hands on it!

11. ecfc_max

ecfc_max Non-League

21 February 2003
    Exeter
    Nope, I never released it - never got round to it. Have been playing it non-stop. Currently, we're redoing the file - the new 5 new teams in the shape of Alty, Southport, Cambridge Utd, Kiddy & Grays, while Barnet and Carlisle have moved on up. I PROMISE to release this file (remeber, its all donw by hand) on the 12th August (day before Conference kick off), with alll the new squads, kits etc added, if people are interested?

12. Bud the Weiser

Bud the Weiser League 2

2 June 2004
    Release it now dont worry about the new teams that can be your next project.