Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc...

ecfc_max

Non-League
21 February 2003
Exeter
Hello there. Well after a coupleof months editing, me and a mate have finished editing in the whole Nationwide Conference on PES4. All the squads are done, and up to date, the kits have been done in the in game editor and the stats are pretty much how they should be - we see mos of Exeter City's home and away games, so we can be a fairly good judge. We also emailed some fansite owners to egt info on players we didn'r know...
Heres some screenshots, taken with my digi camera :-)

Carlisle Utd - Magno Viera
1343434img3ib.jpg

Exeter City - Alex Jeannin
1343439img6pi.jpg

Aldershot Town - Aaron Mclean
1343438img6xt.jpg

Scarborough - Chris Senior
1343435img8up.jpg

Canvey Island
1343441img0ne.jpg

Accrington Stanley (Away)
1343442img3yy.jpg

Hereford United - Lee Mills
1343436img4iw.jpg

Barnet - Dwayne "Judas" Lee
1343449img0ws.jpg

Stevenage - Dino Maamria
1343451img5ho.jpg

Morecambe - Jim Bentley
1343452img4ft.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Possible Nationwide Conference patch coming soon...

Yes, Yes, Yes

this looks amazing, one question is it going to be an option file or a patch ?? Option file please.

What a shame it wasn't released this weekend then I could have been playing Man. Utd. .v. Exeter. I'd have been Exeter and given them a good beating !!!

Re: Possible Nationwide Conference patch coming soon...

Sorry I should have put option file. Its all done in game, so yes this will be an option file. And real life we are gonna give em a good beating. In fact I'mleaving in about 20 mins to get up there. I'm thinking a 2-1 City win. Well I can dream :-)

Doing it by hand get's you a round of applause. very nice work...:)

Slightly off topic but hats off to your boys let's hope you can do them in the replay which I see is televised.

Hope my team (Newcastle United) doesn't draw you in the next round I just about remember the last time we played you, 5th round replay 1981 If my memory serves me right, you tonked us 4-1 !!! It was the first season I really started following football, I remember being so upset and let down, it sort of set a precedent.

Anyway looking forward to the patch and good luck for the replay, who know's it's a funny old game !!!

Re: Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc

It was 4-0 actually ;)

I'm too young to remember it TBH, didn't start supporting City until the Championsip season in 1990 when I was 5.

It was a brilliant day up at Old Trafford, I hope we can get an even less likely result down here...

Just tweaking the file a little bit now (theres been some changes in teams), but it should be finished by Friday evening.

scozza said:
Hope my team (Newcastle United) doesn't draw you in the next round I just about remember the last time we played you, 5th round replay 1981 If my memory serves me right..........................

Man, you must be old :mrgreen:

Re: Possible Nationwide Conference option file coming soon...kits, stats, players etc

Did this option file ever get released if so where can i get it?

Yup, this looks cool as I can't get my pc pes working with the British patch. I for one, would like to get my hands on it!

Nope, I never released it - never got round to it. Have been playing it non-stop. Currently, we're redoing the file - the new 5 new teams in the shape of Alty, Southport, Cambridge Utd, Kiddy & Grays, while Barnet and Carlisle have moved on up. I PROMISE to release this file (remeber, its all donw by hand) on the 12th August (day before Conference kick off), with alll the new squads, kits etc added, if people are interested?

Back
Top Bottom