pop quiz, hit me sm answers...

S

sonaiko

1. How many games did Brazil lose when both Pele and Garrincha
were playing together?

2. FIFA introduced the Yashin Award in World Cup 1994 in memory of Lev Yashin the greatest Goalkeeper to ever play the game, who was the winner of the first award and from which country?

3. Shooting 36-of-63 from the field and a remarkable 28-of-32 from the foul line this player scored 100 points in this NBA game who was that player.

4. In the 1988 Seoul Olympics, Carl Lewis run 100m in 9.92 and earned the gold medal. Fine - except the American legend was more than two meters behind Canadian winner Ben Johnson, who ran a barely-conceivable 9.79. Suspicions abounded and after Johnson was found to be using anabolic steroids, his world record and gold medal were stripped and awarded to Lewis.
The question is was anybody able to break Ben’s record??? If yes then whom?

5. In Football world cup the third place match was played in all but one tournament, in which tournament and who were the 2 teams that should have played it.

sonaiko said:
were playing together?

2. FIFA introduced the Yashin Award in World Cup 1994 in memory of Lev Yashin the greatest Goalkeeper to ever play the game, who was the winner of the first award and from which country?

3. Shooting 36-of-63 from the field and a remarkable 28-of-32 from the foul line this player scored 100 points in this NBA game who was that player.

4. In the 1988 Seoul Olympics, Carl Lewis run 100m in 9.92 and earned the gold medal. Fine - except the American legend was more than two meters behind Canadian winner Ben Johnson, who ran a barely-conceivable 9.79. Suspicions abounded and after Johnson was found to be using anabolic steroids, his world record and gold medal were stripped and awarded to Lewis.

5. In Football world cup the third place match was played in all but one tournament, in which tournament and who were the 2 teams that should have played it.

wilt the stilt chamberlin

All guesses except Number 3 but:

1) 1 World Cup Final?

2) Kahn - Germany?

3) Wilt Chamberlain - Philadelphia Warriors versus New York Knicks

4) Michael Johnson?

5) No Idea, but a guess would be the very first World Cup in Uraguay? I think Uraguay and Paraguay were in the final so I would go Argentina/Brasil in the 1st World Cup?

1. is 0, i think!

2. No idea

3. dont know

4. dont know

5. 1950 brazil and USA?

]1. How many games did Brazil lose when both Pele and Garrincha
were playing together?

its the belgian goalie....predhomme

Iverson.... dunno i guessed

Maurice Greene

Uruguay - Hungary???

I believe Donovon bailey broke the 100M record
Then maurice Greene did it.
This year, Tim Montgomery did it again.

were playing together?

Answer - Brazil never lost with Garrincha and Pele playing together.
Here are some information about Garrincha I once posted in mahjoob.

Answer - Michel Preud'homme (Belgium).

[ i]
Answer – Of course that was Wilt Chamberlain in the game between Chamberlain's Philadelphia Warriors Vs New York Knicks, here are some more information about that crazy game.

Answer – Yes it was broken by Tim Montgomery when he recorded an astonishing run of 9.78 seconds to win the Grand Prix final in Paris. He was the only one to break Ben Johnson’s record.

Answer – In 1930 there were no games played to define the third place winner, therefore USA and Yugoslavia shared the third place.

Back
Top Bottom