(PODCAST) The Evo-Web Interviews

Finally got around to the last episode. Listened to first 50mins, rest will be on the way home tomorrow morning.

Very good so far, im enjoying @Matt10 indepth analysis. One thing I wanted to say.
@Chris Davies - you mentioned Lukaku missing 100% opportunity??
Careful now, you might convince me to pre-order it.. it cant get much more realistic than that!
:LOL:

Finally got around to the last episode. Listened to first 50mins, rest will be on the way home tomorrow morning.

Very good so far, im enjoying @Matt10 indepth analysis. One thing I wanted to say.
@Chris Davies - you mentioned Lukaku missing 100% opportunity??
Careful now, you might convince me to pre-order it.. it cant get much more realistic than that!
:LOL:
He's in a proper team now,no Thursday night action in Kazakhstan, he'll bury them all

Chris, the episode with Matt is fantastic, one of the best podcasts i've ever listened to (seriously, really). It's good that you went a litle bit "off-topic", you should do it more...Matt is a fascinating guy, but you are a very interviewer.

I had a blast with this...congratulations, superbly done (i mean it).

Thanks everyone, it was a blast. I've known @Chris Davies for years, but that was the first time we connected in a call. Like talking to a long lost friend, I didn't want to end the call after we were done recording. Enjoyed the topics, and quite honored to have been able to provide my demo thoughts on the pod. Maybe it'll be good luck that we have a PES worthy of an ML investment!

its time for another podcast, my glass ball is telling me... ;)
businessman-looking-at-glass-ball-on-table-picture-id911119500

shouldnt we get all pre-demo interviews out before release of the game!? we are "late" anyhow... and i guess people will loose even more interest when they are focusing on the retail version.
i dont know if you have to edit a lot to get them out, @Chris Davies . no stress here, i know you have a life as well. i'm just waiting for the next member to listen to. :D
...and i wouldnt mind to take some interviews with me on vacation (during flight, waiting for transportation...)!

Last edited:
I think interest has completely died, mate. I'm on my summer hols at the minute - but I'll start releasing the rest when I get home next week.

Woah, I didn't talk to you for three hours for nothing!

I jest. The conversation itself was a pleasure for me. If it doesn't see the light of day then so be; I loved shooting the breeze.

I think that the interviews recorded until now will published either way, when Chris gets back home from holidays as he said.

Even if not, he can always create a RAW version with the remaining interviews, on a music cassette tape, as we did in 90's, when friends with rockbands didnt have the money to rent a REC studio. And then we will distribute it hand-to-hand!!! :P :P

Last edited:
I think that the interviews recorded until now will published either way, when Chris gets back home from holidays as he said.

Even if not, he can always create a RAW version with the remaining interviews, on a music cassette tape, as we did in 90's, when friends with rockbands didnt have the money to rent a REC studio. And then we will distribute it hand-to-hand!!! :P :P
:D
The evo-web special edition comes with that cassette! I’d get it! :D
Imagine PC box size package like it was in the 90s! Cassette and pencil included.

Who’s got a cassette player ready?! :D

Whatever happens i'll be interested Chris starting a solo podcast or YouTube channel where he just moans about football games, football, gaming and misc things in general in his now trademark cynical tone & nihilistic wit.

He's got a gift for talking so i'd hate to see it go to waste!

Whatever happens i'll be interested Chris starting a solo podcast or YouTube channel where he just moans about football games, football, gaming and misc things in general in his now trademark cynical tone & nihilistic wit.

+1
He's really good at it.
I think there's a interest for a podcast to continue,but right now the Demo is obsessing people's lives,getting a few guys on it post full game will probably get it going again.

With my episode titled “lost in translation” :LOL:
With random music taped over at random times. Heh.

Man, the number of times I'd just randomly accidentally record myself over casette albums. I'd be listening to a track, then out of nowhere it cuts to the sound of a click, like someone started recording, and hear myself saying something completely random in a muffled voice like "uhh I haven't done my homework yet", like it's recorded under a blanket. Then it goes quiet. Then I hear someone in the background randomly shouting from far away, all the while I'm listening to all this disappointingly face palming myself because I've clearly ruined my favorite tape with my accidental recording. And I'm still sitting patiently hoping the music will come back at some point, while I'm listening to what sounds like a squashed mic rubbing on something, and some weird breathing like Darth Vader took over. Lol. Then bam! Music comes back on again.

With random music taped over at random times. Heh.

Man, the number of times I'd just randomly accidentally record myself over casette albums. I'd be listening to a track, then out of nowhere it cuts to the sound of a click, like someone started recording, and hear myself saying something completely random in a muffled voice like "uhh I haven't done my homework yet", like it's recorded under a blanket. Then it goes quiet. Then I hear someone in the background randomly shouting from far away, all the while I'm listening to all this disappointingly face palming myself because I've clearly ruined my favorite tape with my accidental recording. And I'm still sitting patiently hoping the music will come back at some point, while I'm listening to what sounds like a squashed mic rubbing on something, and some weird breathing like Darth Vader took over. Lol. Then bam! Music comes back on again.
The 90s version of a pocket dial!

Haha yes. Except your favorite album isn't gone to waste now. But maybe your life, if you were caught cheating :p
Ha ha.
Ive taped over quite a few good albums in my day.
Remember taping a vinyl/cd was considered piracy as well,as stupid then as it is now.

Worst thing nowadays having cortana on my Xbox,Alexa running my TV ,Honor running my phone,I've mistakenly both made strange calls and turning my TV on when I don't want to.
Sometimes the lo-fi life of the 90s is underated

I once had that idea too...
Wanted to make angry video game reviews. Than others did it better and before me. :)
This can be kind of an art. Raging but civilized. In the end those videos should be fun to watch not the trigger for being harsh or something.

Back
Top Bottom