plz sumone get me upto date here

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by CURRO, 24 December 2006.

1. CURRO

CURRO Non-League

10 September 2006
    hey guys i dont usually come to this forum much but since ive just been playing an online game i was arsenal he was barcelona i was winning 1 nil and the game crashes this wasnt the first time this has happend when ive been winning... so i left it on and i just turned my xbox off in the end and i get a 3 nil defeat ... now is this sum sort of cheat people are using and wot is it ... cos its really spoiling the game its happend about 4 times and ive played about 15 games online

2. raul_ole

raul_ole Championship

11 August 2005
    POLAND
    ! REAL MADRID !
    yeah, its cheating ! it has never hapened to me when i played with my fiends !

3. SuicydeSnake

SuicydeSnake Guest

i actually havent come accross a cheater since around the first week of release.

Although i do keep away form the orange arena, and the monaco stadium. i heard the cheat can only be done in those st

4. parias

parias Guest

Yeah, i think it's a mixture of dodgy netcode and cheaters.