Pleasure horn PES 2019

welly

Non-League
24 October 2017
hi. Guys
Could anyone please help me with replacing the hidden team pleasure horn in Master league

I have an African team but i have no idea how to replace it .

:D Have you not heard of Pleasure Horn before? They're the fake African team Konami put in for the World Club Cup competition. But they're hidden, essentially, and not editable.

they edited this team in Pes 2017 and pes 2018 for ps4 by using some tool on pc . Also I think they can do the same in Pes 2019

:D Have you not heard of Pleasure Horn before? They're the fake African team Konami put in for the World Club Cup competition. But they're hidden, essentially, and not editable.

@Chris Davies , you need to check in on the Retro-Pes corner more. I lost interest in PES new games after PES 2010, load of old.....
1c4d6642-dd6f-44b9-9900-bff32eb889ad.jpg

One of the reasons why I don't understand why PES is a PEGI+3-rated game (besides myClub gambling): I don't want to enter my son's room and find him hooked on the TV, playing with Pleasure Horn.

Okay guys. So, with the help of twitter user @ggdaris, Pleasure Horn was replaced with multi-champion of Africa, Egyptian club Al-Ahly S.C.

Follow this instructions to replace Pleasure Horn with Al Ahly:

1: Download this rar file that contains Al Ahly. https://www.mediafire.com/file/q8d1by3kw76zgup/Ahly.rar
2: Import the club into the game with the help of an USB device, putting the rar on your WEPES folder. The TED file will replace "European Classics" from the Classics league.
3: After that download this rar file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k55luaiu5v783kr/Ahly+Pleasure+Horn.rar
4: Same thing that step 2. Import the TED file called "Al Ahly Pleasure Horn listo.ted" but this time tick the second and third box of the importing options.

And you're ready to go! Now if you go to ML you'll find out that Pleasure Horn was replaced by Al Ahly containing its manager, players, kits, badge, stadium, etc.

ALL CREDITS GO TO:
@Killacarrillo, who made the original Al Ahly ted file, kits and players a few weeks ago.
And of course, @ggdaris, who managed to edit on his PC the KillaCarrillo file and changed it completely by himself. (Although he does not have PES2019. You rock man!)

To finish, some screenshots:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom