Please translate formation screen..

i haven't any patch and my computer can't write cd.

please tell me for formation translate

Guys, I currently cannot patch any games on my PC. Is there any way someone can be kind enough to post translations with Pics for the Set Up screen where you choose time and stadium? And for the WE Store screen.

Thanks!

So... rather than just post a screenshot of what's being requested you'd all rather force the the poor guy to spend a load of money on a DVD-burner or HDD, make him learn how to patch and apply a translation patch himself ?

What if he can't afford one, or doesn't have the spare time to learn, or the spare capacity to hold the ISO on his PC (if he owns one and isn't just using a public one or family PC), or any one of a hundred other factors ?

Some "community"; he even said PLEASE !

Well, in the past someone has posted a screenshot of certain menus with translated texts. I haven't seen any of those this time, hoping someone will at least provide some.

jflores said:
Well, in the past someone has posted a screenshot of certain menus with translated texts. I haven't seen any of those this time, hoping someone will at least provide some.

I think this time there was no need for them due to the fast ingame translation by fernando.

But I've taken some screenshots for you, I hope they help:

Kel,

I really appreciate the time you took to make this pics for me. Thank you, I owe you one!

You forgot one last translation pic...The WE SHOP translation pic. Can you please post that one?? One day when all of us WE Forum brothers finally meet, I will take you out for a Beer!

Live on WE!

Last edited:
SaintScott said:
So... rather than just post a screenshot of what's being requested you'd all rather force the the poor guy to spend a load of money on a DVD-burner or HDD, make him learn how to patch and apply a translation patch himself ?

What if he can't afford one, or doesn't have the spare time to learn, or the spare capacity to hold the ISO on his PC (if he owns one and isn't just using a public one or family PC), or any one of a hundred other factors ?

Some "community"; he even said PLEASE !
Didn't see you helping him out. :roll:
And it's not a "load of money" and it's not hard to patch either. Sounds like you've never patched a game so maybe you're not qualified to offer an opinion on this.

You forgot one last translation pic...The WE SHOP translation pic. Can you please post that one??
The translated shop list has already been posted in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom