PLEASE REMOVE RETIRED PLAYERS FROM THIS GAME (OVER ALL PLATFORMS)

answer is only ye s(so yes 1 o yes 29

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe remove from career modes.

But why would you want to remove them completely? Many people still enjoy playing with them in Exhibition mode.

So my suggestion is to refine the thread topic and be a bit more specific. Cause no way in hell I want them to be removed completely.

Sami's right there: there should be an option to prevent retired players them from appearing in career mode, but why removing them altogether? Keep them in the DB for a year or twoa fter the retirement (or after they move to a team that's not in the game), you never know what could happen with them.

Players retiring during the ML and insta-respawning as youths, this is the real problem with retired players.

I think retired players should not be in any teams. But they should still be available as free agents so that people can still use them if they want. Just like legend players.

i just need a working playerdelete list. then you can hide those players without deleting, and using trasnfers in edit mode you was still able to find them and move as you like

Retired players regenerating suck, but not existing, invented players with fake faces and fake names and fake everything suck even more.
It would be great to get rid of all of them and replace with real youth team players.
Also would be great if players didn't retire so early in ML

Retired players regenerating suck, but not existing, invented players with fake faces and fake names and fake everything suck even more.
It would be great to get rid of all of them and replace with real youth team players.
Yeah, having "proper" youth squads (at least the u19 ones of the main clubs) would be grear but hey, once you're in your 4th, 5th season in ML and all of those players are 22-23 and not eligible anymore to play for a youth team, you're facing the same problem once again:
  • You don't want retired players to respawn
  • You don't want random (totally made up) players to be created
  • Youth teams are empty because no player is eilgible to play for them anymore
What would you do? I'd still go for the made up players over the retired ones respawning as youngsters.

Yeah, having "proper" youth squads (at least the u19 ones of the main clubs) would be grear but hey, once you're in your 4th, 5th season in ML and all of those players are 22-23 and not eligible anymore to play for a youth team, you're facing the same problem once again:
  • You don't want retired players to respawn
  • You don't want random (totally made up) players to be created
  • Youth teams are empty because no player is eilgible to play for them anymore
What would you do? I'd still go for the made up players over the retired ones respawning as youngsters.

There is a fix (at least on PC), but that require really a lot of efforts... we have to generate an edit with ours db , then change all the players data on database (via dino) changing them to random players (maybe someone from implying rigged could help about that @_Tomato @f4r ) so when they reborn they have different values. So in few words my idea is have the true db over the EDIT and the regen one on the bin files.

Back
Top Bottom