1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.
  1. i am lookin 2 get badges, logo and sponsor logos for teams on my xbox, i have heard that u can get something that allows u 2 do this but i have no idea how, so if any1 could help it would be much appreciated.

thank u in advance :)

sorry im a bit of a noob lol

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    It would be an Option File you would need mate, though to transfer one onto your XBox you would need to first buy a Max Drive

3. what is a Max Drive, sorry i did say i was a noob lol, and where would i get one from?? cheers

4. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
  5. ardohead

ardohead Guest

I'm new to these things too; if I got the EvoX mod (as I do), do I need the Max Drive too to load the options file anyway?
    Thanks a lot,
    M.

Last edited by a moderator: 9 January 2006
  6. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    If what you have cannot transfer a download option file to use in your game then you will probably need a max drive.