1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Playing someone in wrong position?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by oheimeryd, 6 May 2007.

1. oheimeryd

oheimeryd Non-League

27 July 2005
    When I choose a player like Dejan Stankovic, it shows with green and/or red where he can play. Like CM,SMF,AM.

However when I bought the PES6 Guide, they sugested to play him as a wingback. Is this a typo, or can he play there?

A pal told me that you get "hidden attribute drops" on the player if you play him in a position where he cant play.

Right or wrong?

2. TjaardA

TjaardA Conference

21 July 2005
    Belgium,Genk
    whats a hidden attribute drops ?

3. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    He means that some of your stats go down without you knowing when playing out of position. Kinda like how the red and green arrows change your stats.
    To be honest with you, I dont know if thats true or not. I guess it would make sense for Konami to have included that in the game though.

4. jonestm

jonestm Guest

It's true that if you play a player out of position he won't be as effective. I've either read it in the instruction booklet or from seabass.