playing PES2010 with min sys requirements

poes

Non-League
30 November 2008
hello

i am playing PES2010 on windows xp SP3 with a 1g ram and nvidia 5200fx 128mb graphics card.I have have enough free space on my pc,when i play my game i make sure no programs are running in the background.the resolution im playing on is (1024x768) 4:3 window mode.Yet when i play the game it does not run smoothly

how can i make my game run smoothly please help me:CRY:

Upgrade graphics card and buy some more memory , simple as that.

You would not believe what it looks like on a good rig.

yes i know that but i cannot okay.isnt there another way of increasing the performance of the game,there must be

FX 5200 is a bloody ancient card man, try to undersatand that.:FAIL: A card worser than the current £20 cards in the market.
A £20 Nvidia 8400GS with 512 MBs can be bought for that price, yes £20.
That's your improvement. FX 5200 is a 50 pence graphics card nowadays, and I am being perfectly honest.

I'm playing it without a graphics card , its playing of the intel graphics chip on my mb. Good enough until I get a new GCard.

your resolution is probably too high. Try starting with the lowest GFX settings: 640x480, Low detail. Also, use fullscreen mode

I suggest installing FRAPS to properly be able to measure your framerate.

I get 60FPS on that setting on my 3-4yrs old laptop: AMD Turion, 1GB RAM, ATI 128MB Radeon X700 graphics card

i am playing PES2010 on windows xp SP3 with a 1g ram and nvidia 5200fx 128mb graphics card.I have have enough free space on my pc,when i play my game i make sure no programs are running in the background.the resolution im playing on is (1024x768) 4:3 window mode.Yet when i play the game it does not run smoothly

how can i make my game run smoothly please help me:CRY:

not simple as that at all, his graphics card is an old Geforce FX 5200, so his memory is only ddr and his motherboard is way too old to handle any new cpu, he needs a full system upgrade.

Upgrade graphics card and buy some more memory , simple as that.

You would not believe what it looks like on a good rig.

Back
Top Bottom