saharusa

Addictive League
19 November 2003
Behind enemy lines
Hi there,
My friend imported a Japanese ps3 (40gb Silver), He's
trying to play the European version of Pes2009 (from Holland) Online
but without luck....

Everything else in the game working good, including updates & the new download feature of v 1.2.

Anyone else got the same issue ?

Hi,

I'm the frustrated friend :)

In addition to what's been said -
The internet works fine with PS3, download, updated from inside the game, etc.

Tried with & without Automatic UDP port.

Once in a while i'm successful of seeing the online server, but it is after trying at least 10 time and waiting at least 4-5 minutes each time for connection. The game never worked.

Tried to enter the PS3 network with US, UK and Israeli username. All the same.

That's it... Hope anyone can help me here.

Thanks in advance,
Sabi

Should be fine mate does not matter where your PS3 is from Japan/America /Europe don`t worry maybe your internet connection is a bit weak or something. PS3`s are all region free as a result only the Blu-Ray discs have regions. You can sign up with any PSN store etc provided you have the correct details. Also I believe I hear online with PES2009 is very laggy etc so maybe a Konami problem. The machines region should make no difference as far as I`m aware. I have a Japanese machine in Japan and American GTAIV online is fine. Not sure if other peeps had problems with PES2009 but there should not be. Some British people have been having problems with PSN U.S Street Fighter II HD online games randomly while others not so it may be the same sort of problem. Not sure why it is not letting you onto servers etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom