1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Playing online with a modem router. Help please?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ForeverEvo, 28 January 2007.

1. ForeverEvo

ForeverEvo Non-League

19 October 2006
    I bought a modem router 2 days ago and since then can only get a one bar connection online. I was using a USB ADSL modem before it stopped working and was getting 2 bars bordering on 3. I have an 8mbs connection and really enjoy online play but this is making it unbearable.

I noticed with the ADSL modem that when I was in mode select on the main menu and selected to connect to the network that it would start almost immediately. But now it takes a while.

What if any changes or setting adjustments do I need to fix this problem? Does anyone know?

2. spoon71

spoon71 been there done that

10 November 2003
    it might be due to the server problems so dont worry yet.

3. daveyPC

daveyPC Guest

might need to open the UDP port, look in the settings/online for what it defaults too I cant remember, then open that port up on the router