playing against Man U, Barca, Chelsea etc...online

soundgarden32

Conference
22 June 2004
Hampshire, UK
Wycombe Wanderers
Ive found that Sevilla, Spain are a very good side for beating those who play as the big teams online. Kanoute, Luis Fabiano and very fast wingers have brought me great success aginst these team.

has anyone else found any other good teams to beat the usual big teams?

gamertag - rikki32

Spurs have done me well, using Giovani, Modric & Lennon behind a front line of Pavlyuchenko and Bent. Modric has no attacking run set, whilst Gio & Lennon are set to go inwards towards goal and it makes for lots of chance creation even when using the Possession tactic (which by the way is great).

Valerenga a Norwegian team I use online all the time now 2 star and great to use vs Lpool,Utd,Chelsea,Inter,Barca

103 wins 18 losses this week with 95% of those games with 2 and 3 star teams vs 4 1/2 and 5 star teams :)

Valerenga a Norwegian team I use online all the time now 2 star and great to use vs Lpool,Utd,Chelsea,Inter,Barca

103 wins 18 losses this week with 95% of those games with 2 and 3 star teams vs 4 1/2 and 5 star teams :)

Cool.

I used to use Lyn Oslo in FIFA08 as they were quite useful against some bigger teams. Haven't tried any Norwegian clubs yet this year but will surely give them a whirl.

How to defend counter attacks in this game?

I think this game plays too fast online, but what can we do. If I lose the ball in the opponent's third of the pitch, the opposing player can reach his strikers with just 1 or 2 quick passes. Then there is a 2 vs 3 or 3 vs 4 situation already and he can try to outrun or out trick me. It's just way too easy to create something like this. Most of the time I can defend against this, but if it happens 20 times each match chances he scores once are huge.

Is there something I can do about this? In real football it's much harder to reach the strikers.

How the h*** did you end up with Vålerenga? These days winning with Vålerenga is just as realistic as playing with assisted controls!

lol treetop I was looking for quick 2 star teams as you need speed to punish players using 5 star teams.

LA Galaxy and Valarenga are the two sides that are the quickest from the teams I considered picking!

espanyol are a good team also, may be 4 stars which everyone is talking about 2/3 star teams. but espanyol can smack the shizzer outta anyone, i went them and scored two superb goals in the matter of seconds. there a team thats worth a try

I like Newcastle United - yes very bias. Extremely fast wingers in Jonas Guitterez and Martins, with Owen in the middle and if your chasing a goal you can throw Viduka in the mix who is very good in the air.

I like using Northampton, beat loads of man utd and chelsea players with them too

man city are pretty good you have the speed of wright-phillips and robinho and for some reason jo and elano are excellent . i find i can always use use jo to beat the offside trap and elano is dangerous when striking from a distance

Same as FIFA 08 online, I wonder why that is - possibly because the game "knows" which way the opposition strikers are going to run but when it's online they don't and the delay is too much, i.e. a striker will run north and the defender will wait a second and then run north.

You can in offline multiplayer games, just not online.

Back
Top Bottom