playing AGAINST a friend in offline cup mode?!

yup probably i didnt explain myself..
what we want is just to play a single bracket in a cup elimination manner.. we will only choose 2 teams (the cpu can have as many as wanted) since we only want to play our elimination.. let me see if i can explain this with a drawing:
tournament.jpg

so we just want to setup a way so we can play a 2-legged elimination everytime we want..
and the CPU wouldn't even matter, as we only want to play OUR bracket..

there was a way of doing this in past PES / WE using the (now dissapeared) Konami Cup.. is there any other way to do this?

the point of wanting to play this elimination phase is just for the game to make us play as home & away (since we feel home is always favoured by referee & chants), and taking into considerarion away goals, red cards & injuries.. does this make sense?

sorry for my bad english man

i think i've found a solution to your problem:

1. go to COMMUNITY mode, create a new community (give it a name etc.) and assign members to it. then save your newly created community.
2. go to COMPETITION and create a new CUP
3. in this cup select the following:
number of teams: 2
home&away: yes
format: knock out

if i understood your earlier post correctly, this should solve the dissapearence of the konami cup and should make it possible for you and your friend to play the game your way

Another question regarding customizing your cups or leagues: with the Konami cup it was possible to create your very own league: you could play a league also with international teams.

as the Konami cup is now gone, does anybody know a solution for how you can play a league with international teams against the CPU?

thanks

And again, it's still impossible to play AGAINST a friend offline in co-op mode...!

Konami please fix this.

As much as I like to play online against friends, I also enjoy inviting friends over to my place and play an offline cup.

Should be not hard to fix with a patch.

Please!!!

And again, it's still impossible to play AGAINST a friend offline in co-op mode...!

Konami please fix this.

As much as I like to play online against friends, I also enjoy inviting friends over to my place and play an offline cup.

Please!!!

also posted this on fb (https://www.facebook.com/PES?fref=ts) maybe you can like the post and/or share it if you also want this option of playing offline cups. thanks :-)

Konami please fix this.

Please!!!

What I do is setting up a league with 38 players, so you have to play every match in it. This way you can play vs friends on any game.

What I do is setting up a league with 38 players, so you have to play every match in it. This way you can play vs friends on any game.

yes, that is a possibility. but you have to play every match in it - which takes weeks. and most of the time you would play games with teams which aren't your own... not very interesting. it would be fun though, if you had 38 friends who take over one team and play such a league over a period months.

but all want to do is to play a world/european cup on one single afternoon with two or three friends.

Yesterday I found out that I cannot play League/Cup games with my two bros. man how this sucks! Why Konami do not let us to change sides as we wish?! It is so lame because this is the best football game ever from a gameplay standpoint.
Worst thing is that we all know that they would not fix this with patch and ghat we have to wait and hope for next version of the game.
I play on PS4.
Is there any way to work around this in order to play offline multiplayer with your friends?
We are currently playing only exhibition mode and that sucks big time, no record, no anything.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom