1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

playing 2 player with single gamepad/joystick

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by ManUnited4ever, 12 June 2007.

1. ManUnited4ever

ManUnited4ever Non-League

1 January 2007
    I know it sounds a crazy question but I need to know b4 i buy a gamepad..so pls may i know "is it possible to play 2 player on pc version with one playin with gamepad and other with keyboard???" and also could u suggest me a good gamepad for pc pes 6 pls, I em in NJ, US ..
    pls reply just "YES" if u know 4 sure that this is possible ...thanks in advance
    sorry if talked b4 here..

2. Iori Yagami

Iori Yagami The master of KoF XI

1 November 2006
    Southtown
    São Paulo F.C.
    Yes, is possible! You just have to configurate de keyboard and the gamepad in the configurator of the game. Is located at the root folder of the game. About the sugestion for a gamepad to buy, i can't help you. Maybe someone else can. And remember: KoF is supreme!!! XD

3. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    The best gamepads to use on your PC are Playstation pads, just buy a usb converter, I think you can get them from play.com etc, they cost about £8.

4. ofory

ofory Non-League

2 August 2003
    Just remember to put the keyboard in the player 1 position and the joystick in number 2 (on the settings outside the game)or you won´t be able to play.