Player celebrations...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Smokes, 18 February 2007.

1. Smokes

Smokes Conference

22 May 2006
    Is there a Eric Cantona/Ego celebration (you know when he turned around after lobbing the keeper) after a player scores?

I have not seen it in the edit celebrations list (got the machine guns, back flips and all that...), but read somewhere it is unlockable/hidden in the game.

This true or not?

2. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Not

3. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    Could be what I read in another thread about there being a "Cool" special star (hidden I believe) that will essentially make the player not celebrate but just turn around and walk back to his own field half.

4. eKOe

eKOe Guest

^ 100% true
    I am in my 3rd 4th season, and Wayne Rooney socred a very good goal, he just stood there acting like 'Hey, thats me I'm the best' and walked away acting Big and Clever.

5. bitz

bitz statsmaker

5 May 2006
    Athens
    Olympiacos
    I've noticed this celebration with a couple of players. I think it happens randomly. Btw PES lacks in celebrations:(

6. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I think 70+ celebrations is pretty good still. Not sure most are very usable though, they could put in a few more variations of "normal" celebrations rather than very extravagant ones.