1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pitches in WE10 (PES6)

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by AgentSmithMatrix, 5 June 2006.

1. AgentSmithMatrix

AgentSmithMatrix League 1

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Do they still suck? Have the lawnmowers done a good job this time around?

When I play on XBox Live (PES5) I always create games instead of quick games so I can choose to play on a pitch I like. I would say 90% of pitches in PES5 (and 4) truly suck. What I don't get is they were all awesome in PES3. Why have they taken a few steps back? Does this irritate others as much as it irritates me? It kind of wrecks my rhythm playing on those awful pitches.

2. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    yeah they still suck............an dhave done for the past 4 versions now. I dispare at konami, i really do

3. profit90

profit90 Forza Reggina

28 August 2004
    Reggina Calcio
    a good patch can fix.

4. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    the pitches have always annoyed me. Yes we can patch, but some people don't have the knowhow or abillity to do so. The pitches are awful, just disgusting. Mind boggling incompetence. Lazyness at best.

5. Zygalski

Zygalski Ninja Samurai

2 February 2003
    London, UK
    England
    It could possibly be because Nokami play using the Broadcasting camera so the pitches don't look too bad for them.

6. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Its crazy they can actually sit down and test this game and not realize the some of the pitches make you dizzy its not just bad graphically its bad intelligent wise.

7. AgentSmithMatrix

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    I know. It's not like if they're gonna get into trouble if they made a carbon copy of the real pitches for the game. Poor colour, no straight lines and daft patterns?! I could do better!

PS. If I wrote a letter to the Konami UK office, would they forward it to the producers of the game?

Last edited: 6 June 2006
  8. george999

george999 Non-League

4 October 2005
    So they still have the vodacom park :(

9. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    The only decent pitches in WE9 were:

De Kuip
    New Berlin one
    Stade Velodrome
    Ennio Tardini
    Ayanse Nakano (Winter)
    Camp Nou (Winter)
    Porto folio
    Amsterdam Arena (debatable)
    Old Munich Olympic Stadium

Might of missed one or two decent ones, but the rest were all disgusting

10. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    Just laziness from Konami. Look at the stadium structures. Camp Nou looks amazing, as does the Bernabeu in we10, but look at Bombonera. Rubbish grass, and the stadium isn't even correct from one side. Also, look at seoul world cup stadium in we10. Brilliant in real life, and could be made into allianz, but NO! Konmai somehow deflated the stadium and made it no higher than a house! WTF!!!!

11. diddydondiddy

diddydondiddy League 2

27 December 2002
    I know its annoying about the pitches but its just down to us to change them. In my game i have new pitches and new textures in every stadium. its a bit long but it is worth it in the end.

12. AgentSmithMatrix

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Most of us play it on the console and, as a result, we don't have that option.

13. IceMan_Bergkamp

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    what do you mean? i've been editing ps2 stadiums since we7.

14. AgentSmithMatrix

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    Because it's chipped?

15. IceMan_Bergkamp

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    ah yes... sorry.. i forgot to say that :(

16. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    San Siro in the afternoon is annoying, you cannot see your players in the shadow that covers nearly half the pitch

Otherwise in the night time it looks good

I hate shadows >_<

17. diddydondiddy

diddydondiddy League 2

27 December 2002
    Yeh soz agent. You tend to forget that alot of people play the console unchipped! and i know how crappy those pitches Are. Would you consider getting it chipped? it would add a whole new dimension to your pes :-)

18. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    could also use swap magic like me, works great and you can patch your games. Although if i had a choice now i would go for the hd loader with harddisk. Makes testing, editing you game a lot easier then wasting dvd's all the time

19. AgentSmithMatrix

14 July 2004
    Liverpool
    I don't own a PS2 anymore. I've got an XBox 360 now.

20. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004

there are soft-mods around for the xbox 360 now ;)