Phoenix patch 2014 online league

DJ Ilir can do this , he's used to play leagues with pes 6 :D

I'll play too, all tho I'm waiting for update, I still dont have patch

that was what i had been looking forward to and WC is the best idea to play. Add me to please. I guess we need someone to create schedules. can't wait.

I want to play too.Hope so all feel funny but at this time we're waiting update from Phoenix team ;)

@Hubi83a , when relase new update , my idea is palyed World Cup torunament , no league, becasue leguen not paly anyone last more.

Are u sure they gonna add online files for WC update? It isn't enough that u and opponent have same version of the patch, it is nessecery that patchmakers add files in 0_text to be possible to play online with new update. I hope that they will do that, but i'm not sure. Don't know how much time is need to do that, and we all see how much time they need to release this wc update. It's a very hard work, i understand that.

I don't have a problem, i just reply to djilir post who said that he is waiting for this WC update to play online. I'm just not sure will patchmakers include files wich is nessecery to play online with new update. Btw, now u cannot play online with latest phoenix update (april update). When u play online old transfer and stats from previous update are active. For example Mata is in Chelsea, Matic is in Benfica, etc...

Evo-league's back,if u want play online please

1.Edit your profile: change password

2.Edit file host < C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/>

Code:
92.51.133.73 pes6gate-ec.winning-eleven.net 	# evo-league Sixserver
212.227.67.195 we9stun.winning-eleven.net	# Stunserver

# alternate stunservers
# 217.10.68.152 we9stun.winning-eleven.net   	# sipgate
# 107.23.150.92 we9stun.winning-eleven.net   	# stun.stunprotocol.org

add these lines at the end or download from here

The world cup uptade share.Online files share.We must search people who want to play Online world cup.Please help me.

We'll play with 32 teams in WC or only your favourite teams? At this time u need update list player can play online Hubi ;).

The list players online World cup 2014
1.Hubi83a
2.djilir1990
3.Diego_PES6
4.LFC Albania
5.Knoxville91
6.W. Sneijder
7.mvs2k9
8.Dekatron
9.solo_1200
10.Escher
11.Daniel_Juve