Petition for PES 2013 remove Fix cursor

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Hi Evo-Web staff, we need your help

can you put this petition on the homepage of your website ?

http://www.change.org/petitions/kon...nter-community-match-we-want-the-classic-2vs2

Konami & pes 2013 developers: Remove the fixed cursor on inter-community match (we want the classic 2vs2)

Because many friends of mine and people who play and love classic 2vs2 have moved to Fifa and they don't like the new become a legend style on the 2vs2 and also people like my self don't have a person at home to play with as a guest, is very hard to find opponents to play because nobody likes this mode so please! listen to us and fix this! let us control every player on the field like in the last PES editions. thank you.

WEarePES, WENB, Play3Live and all French fans sites (German, Italian, Spanish later we think) put it on the first page this week, we just start it and we really hope with your support we can do it.

Thomas.

Thomas would you mind me putting this link on my pes site pesallstars.net ?

Alot of my community members love 2v2 and hate the fact it's been taken away

Thomas would you mind me putting this link on my pes site pesallstars.net ?

Alot of my community members love 2v2 and hate the fact it's been taken away
Of course Rossi1000, post the link everywhere ! and ask to the pesallstars.net to share it.
thank you very much :))

I'll see if I can get it posted on a few other sites aswell pesrankings ect

Missing 2v2 can't believe it's been taken out of the game

Posted up on pesallstars , I think zee has posted it on proevoeliteleagues one of my guys was going to post but already there and I have it posted on fifaleagues.com which has a good pes following via pesfan at the moment

I'll add it to pesrankings feeds on Facebook

Worth a try more who sign maybe konami will finally listen to the gamer

Back
Top Bottom