1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PESMAGAZINE Patch LAUNCHER V.2 Versione 2

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Angel777, 6 March 2006.

1. Angel777

Angel777 Conference

18 July 2005
  2. ashlyking

ashlyking Non-League

17 December 2005
    GOod Working angel777 i used before your v3pes5rose it was really good work and waiting for you again

3. ashlyking

ashlyking Non-League

17 December 2005
    I tried the patch, the kits are so beautiful and i think there are no fault but the option file need some change ; the name of germany's club are not right and the premier league and some players need more power like messi , i can say that you unlock pesshop but the players are default can you put another option file that is unlock the pesshop and club name

4. Angel777

Angel777 Conference

18 July 2005
    You used v.15 options file?...secret player are ok with the right name and other items in pesshop are all buyed..also stadium you can edit names in editing pes5 area..how power of single player like messi..in online mode i can't edit his power for ''of course'' reasons.. ;)

5. ashlyking

ashlyking Non-League

17 December 2005
    Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
    but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful)

6. ashlyking

ashlyking Non-League

17 December 2005
    Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
    but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful):applause: