PESfan no longer doing memory updates

Okay i get you but if i want a change of backgorund, it'll be nice to leave if for the end user to do and concentrate on the basic, important, stuff.

Maybe it's just me....Yeah it's probably just me.

I don't quite understand why an opfile with kits and badges built with game editor capabilites is copyright infringement.

It's not the same as a patch that demands the usage of a backup copy.

You're misunderstanding me.

I'm saying exact same thing you are.

I'm saying it's best if those things are left as is in original game so if end user wants to change it to his personal preference he can by let's say putting his fav player Carlton Cole in background :lol: but it shoudn't be in main patch that goes to everyone's PC.

I think PESFan are just being safe, they have ties with Konami and they don't want to do anything that could possibly risk them, if the F.A. theatened Evo-Web I don't think they would take any further than action a simple threat. :)

The time and money they would waste taking all the option file makers to court would be too much.

JayM said:
I think PESFan are just being safe, they have ties with Konami and they don't want to do anything that could possibly risk them, if the F.A. theatened Evo-Web I don't think they would take any further than action a simple threat. :)

The time and money they would waste taking all the option file makers to court would be too much.
Thats what they said about people dl films and music and now look at audio galaxy.

A program i used to use when i 1st found out about dl music.

I think this is more to do with distribution of licences that are not owned, bought or not if it is publicly distributed it is still technically illegal.

If you want to blame anyone for this mess, choose the people who have got the PESFan file and are now selling it on ebay for £10 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS2-PRO-EVOLUTION-SOCCER-5-UPDATE-MEMORY-CARD-PES-EVO_W0QQitemZ8237984520QQcategoryZ11326QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem this is blatent copyright infringment and from the link you can clearly see this, ebay should really be doing something about this aswell but they wont :(

Back
Top Bottom