1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PESDEBUG.com - A Place For Pro Evolution Soccer Criticism

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by electronikus, 6 January 2010.

1. electronikus

electronikus Non-League

29 October 2005
    Hello everybody,

a few weeks ago I launched my website PESDEBUG and now I would like to announce it to the public. I hope it's ok that I'm using this forum as a channel for my promotion.

Beeing a passionate PES gamer myself and not feeling to happy with the direction PES is going, I finally decided to create a feedback-only-portal for gamers of Pro Evolution Soccer, and so PESDEBUG.com was born.

The purpose of my site is and will be limited to criticism and feedback on PES - no news or general discussion over there. So, if you're unhappy with the current PES, have your say at PESDEBUG.com!

Thanks for your time and greetings from Germany!
    Tom

2. klashman69

klashman69 Fight the Power!

28 November 2007
    I Travel.
    at this moment i think finally pes is going in the right direction.

but feedback is always welcome.

3. Primepeace

Primepeace Championship

29 August 2009
    Australia
    congrats on the new page support me too with my page that will bring a smile

4. Msact

Msact 1. Bundesliga

18 August 2008
    MS, Germany
    Bayern München
    Pes is doch in ordnung, ausser der referee

5. PIPEÑO

PIPEÑO First Class

12 February 2004
    Santiago, CL
    Manchester United
    I really like your idea. I think the winningelevenblog.com site would be a greater place to spread the word but I think their Kitana Media just kind of collaborates with PESFan due to their "officialness".

6. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    Nice idea, Shall keep on posting when i get a good niggle.