1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES7 - Fully licenced confirmed?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by NickSCFC, 17 May 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickSCFC

NickSCFC Banned

18 July 2003
    Stoke-on-Trent, UK
    Stoke City/Liverpool
    According to retail store Game, the next Pro Evo (pro evolution soccer 7) has finally cancelled out Fifa's trump card - Licences.

"The store manager showed me the document which they received to push pre orders, showing information on the biggest games upcoming in 2007.

Among reading through i come to Pro Evo and the following was on there, All international teams fully licenced, F.A premier League licence, German League licence and international cup competitions licenced.

It also stated the it was to be released on Wii, PSP, DS, 360, ps2, PC and PS3. Strangely the PS3 version was listed as Pro Evolution Soccer 7 '1st team edition' and had alot more features and modes listed than any other version.

Source: http://n4g.com/NewsCom-40051.aspx#Comments

Don't know the validity of all this but so don't shoot the messenger.

2. Puschkin

Puschkin League 2

30 July 2005
    Krapina, Croatia
    Real Madrid, Dinamo ZG
    Can`t help singing a quote from some song:"It is just too good to be true" :D

3. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
  4. blazeflow89

blazeflow89 Conference

5 January 2007
    this is not true

5. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France