PES6 (Xbox 360) - Official News and Discussion Topic

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Xbox 360) - Screens and info page 1

Adonis said:
well after reading an interview with Seabass by PSM2, he said 'everything will be revealed in the summer' regarding all the versions of the game.

He did confirm that it will be out this year on the 360. The magazine said that the next gen version this year, on 360, wouldnt be a true update. Think prettier graphics etc

Whether thats factual or biased opinions remains to be seen.

:applause:

Yeap ive got that magazine also and all i can say is role on summer so that i can post with proof to the real fanboys ;)

Just a short post...

Received release list from Pan Vision that distributes PES in scandinavia...

Xbox360 and PS2 release 6. october...

Adonis said:
well after reading an interview with Seabass by PSM2, he said 'everything will be revealed in the summer' regarding all the versions of the game.

He did confirm that it will be out this year on the 360. The magazine said that the next gen version this year, on 360, wouldnt be a true update. Think prettier graphics etc

Whether thats factual or biased opinions remains to be seen.

Seabass has himself said the 360 version has been in development for a long time seperate from the current gen game. Of course a Playstation magazine is going to put a negative spin on anything 360 but thats to be expected. I expect a next gen effort above and beyond the current gen and Seabass himself has stated this and I take his word over a biased Playstation mag.

johnthekingsingh said:
:applause:

Yeap ive got that magazine also and all i can say is role on summer so that i can post with proof to the real fanboys ;)

Why do find enjoyment in it? Even though you are wrong.

haha lmao you replied twice you must be slightly upset hmmm i wonder why? The magazine company also has a xbox magazine and you can find a advert for it in the same bias mag loll. Like i said before like Seabass said in his own words summer will tell all.

New screen

Last edited by a moderator:

Konami says this picture is from PES6 Next gen !
don't says it's only Xbox 360 :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Konami says this picture is from PES6 Next gen !
don't says it's only Xbox 360 :)

Great pic. Don't worry Konami won't abandon the PS3.

mint pic show us the grass i agree

GRASS GRASS GRASS.

This is what you see all 90 minutes of the game.

The Face is super, but grass is the most important graphics in a soccer game.

Well if you can see every pour of skin on the players faces then I wouldn't worry about the grass ;)

Stunning :) if thats what we have got to look forward to on XBox 360 in October or November whenever it is then thats fuckin amazing! look at the detail on the kit and on Adriano's face? OMFG :)

EA Take note... thats what a football player should look like.

DJ

PES6 will not be coming out for PS3.

It's for PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, DS and PC only.

PS3 owners will have to wait til PES7 in 2007.

Oh boy I can't wait until the Tokyo Game Show in August, when Seabass is supposed to reveal the beauty of next-gen PES 6. And in the meantime Konami is kinda teasing us all with these 3(!) screenshots in 1,5 month time. So that will be 6 screens before the event in August. Whoohoo!
Come on feed us here... I know Konami don't want to reveal to much (EA is always watching off course), but there's absolutely nothing whe know here, not the smallest fact about this next-gen game. Come on, give us something. Let Seabass give an interview or something. This can be the most important game in the history of the Xbox 360 (yes, bigger then Halo). Japan and Korea sure will turn their attention to the next-gen system that'll offer them one of the best selling game series of all time.

the events in September mate, not August as far as I know.

I think you're right about the game being more important than Halo in asia, although I reckon Halo 3 will change that imo.

So what if Sony PS3 buyers have to wait til next year. the console is a coming out later anyway. theres a regular wait JUST for the console unit let alone games. yeah PS3 vers of WE this year...whatver! Konami need more time on the whole "new" Cell thing to program for apparently the architecture is completely different than anything they ever did with the PS2 on with r-ware(?)
The xbox is relatively similiar to the original Xbox so konami have noe excuse but to make one for it IF it's technically the same thing except with more power and antialiasing etc.

You sure its not comeing out on PS3?
Then maybe I'll wait for PS3 to get some more games, and pick up a Wii and DS Lite/PSP instead.

Do you guys think there could be a converter for the Xbox 360 to use a PS2 or PS3 control pad on the Xbox 360 by the time this new game is released? I really feel that the game is perfectly suited to that style of gamepad and i dont think i could get used to the xbox 360 pad for PES games!

Im sure if you played it enough you could! I think the 360 pad is good, better than the original Xbox pad now you have got the shoulder buttons.

I doubt there will be a converter... you wouldnt have the Xbox Guide button in the middle would you?

DJ

KJK1LL3R said:
Do you guys think there could be a converter for the Xbox 360 to use a PS2 or PS3 control pad on the Xbox 360 by the time this new game is released? I really feel that the game is perfectly suited to that style of gamepad and i dont think i could get used to the xbox 360 pad for PES games!

I've thought along those lines too, however, I think it should be OK. When the game gets released on the 360 for the first time ever, that's when we'll be able to use the controller for it properly. They'll have the tutorials for all the buttons on training mode. It'll be a bit of a nuisance doing all that but it'll help with the switch from the PS to the 360 controls I reckon.

I really hope that this game isn't similar to WE10 although I fear that it might be. I am worried now that some of the PES/WE games in the near future will be too similar to WE10 in gameplay terms. I really hope the old PES5 method of defending returns as this new defending style in WE10 makes me not play the game!

Maybe he has, we have a Konami Insider!!!!

Lets go mug him!!

DJ

My fiancee's brother works for Konami Europe - he showed me a Beta working version of the game last night. All I can say is,

"OH MY GOD!". It's looking incredible already guys.

my dad works for konami he aint showed me shit haha

I'm seabass and it rules!

Back
Top Bottom