1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 (Xbox 360) demo

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by bonsc, 6 October 2006.

1. bonsc

bonsc Non-League

7 August 2003
    Anyone one know when you will beable to download from live

2. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    how many times are peeps gonna ask this?

its not on now so who knows!!

3. bonsc

bonsc Non-League

7 August 2003
    When was that .only kiddin thanks anyway

4. philter

philter Non-League

25 November 2005
    should be any day now i reckon, fifa is up and it is released a day after pes

5. MForssell

MForssell Conference

9 August 2005
    Helsinki
    Hopefully sometime next week. But u never know...

Konami might not even release a demo at all.

They havn't mentioned anything about a demo, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

6. aszx

aszx Guest

It's out now!

7. aszx

aszx Guest

I mean FIFA '07.. sry bro

8. bonsc

bonsc Non-League

7 August 2003
    Dont do that i was about to connect to live then

9. mngoran

mngoran Non-League

25 July 2005
    Speaking of Fifa 07 for the 360... I think they are getting close to PES. Now in terms of tactics, one could actually say that they are better in Fifa. They actually ripped off everything from PES and put a nice interface onto it. I was a bit disapointed with the AI though, playing at the maximum settings, I was expecting more. But it's nice to see that EA is actually starting to consider advanced gameplay, and PES user will slowly feel at home with this one. One other obstacle though, is the controller, I remember when I temporarly switched to the 360 for PES, I never really felt at home... And with all the new ball control on Fifa, I'm constantly looking for the black button... But kudos to EA, they are indeed catching up to PES, and my guess is that in less than 3 years, they might be on top. As much as I love Sony and Konami, I always find it hard to believe that they keep on flagrantly neglect the European and North american market.

10. MForssell

MForssell Conference

9 August 2005
    Helsinki
    No way...EA or fifa will never be as good as konami or PES.

Those friggin Canadians making FIFA probably don't know anything about football and have never even seen a match!
    They should go * themselves

11. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC

Nice one :roll: