1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 XBOX 360 at HMV with BOBBY ZAMORA

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by uksparx, 6 October 2006.

1. uksparx

uksparx Non-League

2 August 2004
    BIGGIN HILL
    Hi I just managed to get a quick 5 min game on PRO EVO 6 at HMV in oxford street , I managed to get there about 1430 , But could not enter a tournmeount there as it was fully booked.

Played one game with England , game plays very nice and smooth , Had to change buttons as the Run button was the wrong way round and also the change player button.

[​IMG]

2. bluemonkeymagic

bluemonkeymagic League 1

27 April 2003
    Birmingham
    what u think mate worth the buy??

3. Han

Han Very senior member

22 December 2001
    Holland
    Can you tell us something more of it? Did you see an edit-function? (should be there after scrolling down at the main menu...) ;)

4. f to the vipe

f to the vipe that's great

8 July 2005
    FC Porto
    I can't believe you guys will be playing this at home in a few days.. whole we in latinamrica will have to wait until january. :(

5. danhammer

danhammer Champions League

23 February 2004
    go on zamo you legend!!

6. irfo2004

irfo2004 League 1

7 August 2005
    I PLAYED PES 6 TOO AND I THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CHECK THE EDIT MODE AND I HAVE TO SAY EDIT MODE IS SO BAD YOU CAN ONLY EDIT PLAYER LIKE CHANGE NAME ,NUMBER WHOS CAPTIAN AND POSTION THATS ALL BUT OVER ALL GRAPHIC IS COOL IN HD TV, 100% I'M GOING TO BUY IT EVEN MY FIREND WHO NEVER PLAYS FOOTBALL GAMES IS GOING TO BUY PES 6 TOO

7. STG

STG League 1

1 September 2005
    Anyone else feel like making him eat his caps lock key?

8. BarryFell

BarryFell Conference

26 November 2005
    Yeah! Feed him some punctuation while you're at it. :lmao:

9. W.M.A

W.M.A Non-League

5 August 2005

FIFA fanboy??

Anybody?

10. OPM

OPM ... Staff

2 June 2003
    Budapest
    why should he be? writing in caps lock and posting FACTS (at least so far, nobody saw an edit mode, nobody saw the retail version) doesn't make you a bad person. that whole fanboy-ism is getting way over top here.

11. W.M.A

W.M.A Non-League

5 August 2005
    Lol I was joking around taking te piss out ofthe peple tha jump to conclusions :P

12. EtHi9

EtHi9 League 2

5 August 2003
    North East

if you look at all demos of games out now they are NOT full versions, that is why they are called DEMOS, if konami or ea etc were to release a demo with full options then what is the point of releasing the game, so everyone who is saying that there isnt a full edit mode SHUT THE HELL UP until the game is released, its only 20 days!!!!

13. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    Agree with you.

14. uksparx

uksparx Non-League

2 August 2004
    BIGGIN HILL
    Ill think youre find that was the full game as there is only 20 days to relase, im sure the game has been finsihed for awhile as it has to get mass produced and sent out ready for distrbiuton, or as its known the game goes gold.

And at the show u could be any team you wanted .

15. gurjisfit

gurjisfit League 2

11 November 2003
    I've got the Samsung 26" that they're demoing PES6 on and i get loads of blur whenever there's horizontal movement in a game i.e. a quick left to right pass. did you notice any of this when you were playing PES6?

Thanks