1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Pes6 VS Pes4 - help me doing this!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Snowball, 12 April 2007.

1. Snowball

Snowball League 2

15 July 2004
    I tried PES6.
    The game, of course, is great (I'm usually playing a patched version of Jleague WE10 for PS2) but the online sucks.

I mean, compared to the awesome PES4 direct ip system, this one with server is sooooo slow.

I have not played a match without lag till now.
    And getting the right people, with PES4, it was pretty common to play as I was near to my opponent (no lag at all).

For these reasons, I'm thinkin to go back to PES4 and give it a chance. I know the game is not as good as the new one, but i think that no-lag is more important than graphics/gamplay.

Do you know if there is a way to convert the OPTION FILE to PES4?
    I'd like to play with UPDATED ROSTERS.

Thanks for help.

2. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

I would also appreciate a PES4 patch, I installed it today and gave it a go and I have to say "WTF KONAMI?! IT'S ALMOST THE SAME AS PES6!"
    In fact, I think it is better, PES6 is like PES4 with a very bad gameplay patch, like in PES4 it is hard to belt the ball 100m over the bar, in PES6 it happens almost every shot.
    You get a lot more enjoyment from scoring a goal and winning a game than in PES6, because you earned it.

So yeah, I ask the same question.