1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 Superpatch pc

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by metrallo, 4 February 2007.

1. metrallo

metrallo Non-League

4 February 2007
    Hello, am wondering if anyone can help me, I just installed the superpatch (amazing by the way!) and am having a problem with the game crashing, it lets me play for about 5 minutes and then it crashes, when I got to the main game folder I noticed that the kitserver has uninstalled it self I'm thinking maybe thats why the game keeps crashing. Any help will be greatly apreciated.

2. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    I have both and find evolution patch is far more stable. I have experienced the odd crash now and then with superpatch.

3. metrallo

metrallo Non-League

4 February 2007
    Thanks for the reply, I think my problem is with kitserver, when it's not install I have no problem.
    I'll try to find the fault with kitserver.

4. jtrotz89

jtrotz89 Non-League

1 February 2007
    Hey Bebeto, do u have a good goal sound on your patch? Im looking for a good goal celebration patch. Ive tired Zeus, Xtreme Emotion and I don't particualrly like the one inc in the EvoPatch. I find the crowd too loud when u score. I would love to make my own and it wud be only two cheers. A noisier one for home team when they score and a more subdued one for away cos there less fans! but yeh hope u can help, Thanks!