1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 PSP

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by PES Fan, 28 October 2006.

1. PES Fan

PES Fan Guest

Are there any new improvements over PES5 for the PSP version? One thing that annoyed me was that you could see way to little on the screen to make any decent moves. Also more detailed editing available would be nice.

2. The_Knight

The_Knight Championship

13 December 2005
    Well there will be a wide view included, among a few other significant changes.

Seriously, what was Konami thinking releasing PES5 for the PSP without the wide camera angle? Simply unplayable.

If only they realized one fact: The only solid reason to own a PSP these days is to play PES or Tekken. If there wasn't Tekken, I'd still get a PSP just to play pes/we. Yet still, Konami doesn't seem to appreciate this fact.

3. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    why would i want a wide cam just like Fifa's?

it's pure garbage...

4. 03sho

03sho Premiership

27 August 2006
    is anybody gonna make a OF like watsons but 4 pes6 4 psp?

5. Robben 16

Robben 16 Chelsea Rule

27 August 2005
    England
    The PSP version has a full edit mode and master league, but still no wide camera. Seebass said they had some trouble with it so left it out

6. joc

joc Non-League

13 April 2006
    Is there a set date for the release of the PSP version?
    I had pre-ordered it and it was supposed to have been released for the 2nd of November but it was latter changed to November 23. I searched for other sites and found one that has a November 3rd release date. I have limited option as I am ordering it for oversea delivery.
    Can someone enlighten me on the official release date as I don't want to keep my hopes high for delivery around November 3rd.

Last edited: 28 October 2006
  7. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Yes there is no official 'wide' camera angle, but the cam has been zoomed out a lot, so it will nearly be wide.. :)

8. KEZ

KEZ Guest

That's alright enough. My mate was thinking about getting the PSP version of PES6 and he was asking me whether it has the "wide" camera.

9. PES Fan

PES Fan Guest

OK, just to confirm. New features for PES6 PSP compared to PES5 on the PSP are:

1. Zoomed out camera
    2. Master League

Well, they're the two features I wanted most.:D

10. henry14saim

henry14saim Conference

20 August 2006
    still no commentating ?

11. PES Fan

PES Fan Guest

Yeah I really don't get why they can't just copy the PS2 commentary into the PSP.:roll:

12. futsito

futsito Conference

10 July 2006
    I wanted higlights more than anything

13. BobbyBox

BobbyBox WING NUT!

10 October 2003
    Arsenal
    Highlights are important to me at the end of the half and game. Its dissapointing not to be in there.

14. pjft

pjft Public Service Optimism

23 June 2003
    The release date is 8th November.

...where did you get this from? Last time I heard all the cameras in the PS2 version were going to be ported to the PSP... Do NOT let me down again please...

15. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

there is commentary only when you score a goal though

16. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    thats what i hate about handhelds and stuff, the restrictions suck arse!

17. Cloud1863

Cloud1863 Premiership

10 December 2004
    Stoke City
    They do m8, but the lack of a handheld would be worse. ;)

18. 03sho

03sho Premiership

27 August 2006
    WHAT that's weird no commentary through out the game but when u score.
    so suddenly they say something when u score.
    where did u get this from?

19. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    I must say sometimes i am astonished...
    For years now people are complaining about the commentary of the PES/WE games.
    Now people are complainin gthat there is no commentary...well obviously we don't miss anything if it's so bad.. (i don't particularly mind, but for me they did not need to bother and put commentary in the game)

20. babyface21

babyface21 Guest

21. pjft

23 June 2003
  22. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    My worry is that despite the numerous reviews saying that there is, at least, a 'wider' view, I've yet to see anything that proves it. Every screenshot appears to be the same view as PES5.

23. ALAIN

ALAIN blue!!!!

22 February 2005
    france
    chelsea fc,psg
    how many stadiums will be available?

24. 03sho

03sho Premiership

27 August 2006
  25. pjft

23 June 2003
    ...I'm so sorry, I posted the links the other way around :) The commentary is in the second video, in a goal halfway through.

Anyway, I get the feeling that the cameras are in different distances between both videos - but still, nothing compared to a true wide view...

[EDIT] Some more useful information:

I read that the psp Magazine "Go>Play" has a review on the game, and that it got 91%... Anyone manages to get hold of it and scan it?

Furthermore, I'm hearing that Amazon is sending e-mails to people who have pre-ordered the game, telling them that the release date has been pushed back to December, 1st. Is this true - and, if so, does that release date also stand for other retailers?

Last edited: 3 November 2006
  26. pjft

23 June 2003
    Umm... Just jumping this up: any news on the release date, magazine scans, anything on this?

27. timsmith10000

timsmith10000 LEICESTER CITY!

18 August 2003
    Leicester
    Dec 1st seems to be the release date.

Meant to be much better than pes5 psp as they have made it for the psp rather than porting it over and removing stuff.

28. Walcott23

Walcott23 Guest

on play they have said the 1st of december hoepfully konami are making it a better game thats why they have delayed it or they just are being lazy but i hope it's the 1st one

29. Stan

Stan Allez les Lionceaux !!!

12 September 2002
    Here in Belgium the release date is supposed to be november 23th...

30. pjft

23 June 2003
    Walcott: do you have play - the one with the review?

No one I talk to seems to be able to scan it.

The game got a 91%.