1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 PS2 Season Records Problem

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by predator002, 20 July 2007.

1. predator002

predator002 League 1

14 November 2004
    Hello, this has been a problem for a while but why does the season records never show the information for the cup matches? I have players that score loads of goals in the cup but they don't show up. Is there a way to make them appear?

2. soccerluver

soccerluver Non-League

10 May 2005
    the stats are different. if you select cup you can also see overall records and then you will see record for cups matches.

3. predator002

predator002 League 1

14 November 2004
    But that will only work for the current season. How can i see previous years cup stats? its a bit annoying to only see previous years league stats via season records.

4. just1moreperson

just1moreperson League 1

19 May 2007
    im pretty sure you cant view your record for cup games from previous seasons, which is annoying. It records how many goals your players got in the league games but not cups, although your players cup goals do count in the overall top goal scorer chart. however in terms of records for wins and losses over the years, im pretty sure it just tells you whether you won the cup or not that year.
    konami should sort this out for the next game.

5. predator002

predator002 League 1

14 November 2004
    Its been like that since PES4 I think, maybe previous versions too.