1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 problems with Vista Home and X3100

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by mafia6, 10 February 2008.

1. mafia6

mafia6 Non-League

13 February 2007
    anyone can help? i installed PES6 on my laptop but when i run it it goes to the menu and everything but the whole screen is a black screen. i can hear the menus scrolling when i press the up and down buttons but there is no image.

i am using a lenovo x61 notebook. 965chipset, c2d 7250, 2gb ram, x3100 integrated graphics with windows vista home basic preinstalled. anyone has a solution? its my favourite game and i really wanna play it on the go.:(

2. Sunchip

Sunchip Non-League

27 September 2007
    I have the same problem. I read somewhere that the game doesnt show the menus with certain graphic cards. I dont know about you but other than the menus not showing I could still click to go to the game modes. Eventually I just got used to knowing where to go without even having to see.