Pes6 Poll

What are your feelings about PES6

• YES!!! Best game ever

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • NO!!! A step backwards, something needs to be done!!!

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Worth paying x amount for

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • PS2 Verison is better than the next gen game.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Xbox360'ers: Where are my features????

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatlip180

League 1
19 October 2004
Liverpool FC
I thought after a lot of people now playing this game, many of us playing it on more than one platform. We should have a poll.

I know Konami read there fan forums quite a lot, so maybe this could be useful feedback for them to maybe look at how they are suiting the pes supporters out there.

So,,, Do u think Pes6 is worth your x amount of dosh?
Or YES this is the best game ever!!!
Maybe you think the ps2 version is better?
No The game has taken a step backwards and needs something new to improve?

And one for xbox 360 boys.

I have been ripped off royally. Where are all my features???

EDIT: I made this poll as i think that maybe for the first time in the football game genre, The balance of power maybe starting to swing. Especially as we enter into a new generation of consoles. Maybe for the first time, Fifa07 will sell more than pro evo, because its actually better, rather than becuase it has all the teams.

Last edited:
fatlip180 said:
Maybe for the first time, Fifa07 will sell more than pro evo, because its actually better, rather than becuase it has all the teams.
FIFA has always, always, outsold PES\WE - apart from last year, I think, where the total sales pipped FIFA to the post. And would you believe it, this year, the only year I remember there being a decent FIFA, the pre-orders for PES6 on 360 have squashed the pre-orders for FIFA...

Jack Bauer said:
FIFA has always, always, outsold PES\WE - apart from last year, I think, where the total sales pipped FIFA to the post. And would you believe it, this year, the only year I remember there being a decent FIFA, the pre-orders for PES6 on 360 have squashed the pre-orders for FIFA...

Yeh i kmow. Thats what im saying, maybe this time it will outsell pes becuase its actuelly better, rather outsell like in the past because of the teams/

fatlip180 said:
Yeh i kmow. Thats what im saying, maybe this time it will outsell pes becuase its actuelly better, rather outsell like in the past because of the teams/
better how, better leagues and licenses, or better gameplay?

He's already said all three in his opinion, I think so as well, as do numerous others.

Learn to deal with the fact that people have different opinions than yourself. "PES is a better game" isn't a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom