PES6 PC version has hit the stores in Holland

someone put up a .iso
i want to play this game first on PC before buying, i doubt its as good as playing on ps2

please play 2 vs 2 from 4 different machines and confirm this as a possibility on PC.

Ricobah said:
Only tried the PC lobbies, but will try in a minute. As for the lag, see my first posting.

Other than that it's another bad port. The game still doesn't run as smoothly as it should be (comparable to PES 5), and I have a decent system.

It does not run smooth AT ALL!!!

I have a 3200+ AMD and a Geforce 6800.

I tried different resolutions. I tried medium and high quality. I tried two monitors. I tried locking the refresh rate to 60 hz. I installed the game on two different hard drives. I turned V-sync on and off.... but the game blurs when the ball moves fast and the framerate is nowhere as good as it was in pes5.

I just can't believe this.

Are there any other people with this problem?

i will see tomorow!.... then i have the game :D and thx for the pics rico bah! Wow arjen robben has some good skills i see :D :D :D

and to bad it are the WC teams

Slow gameplay think i will like... :D

@Requesting pics from sneijder - van persie - adriano - huntelaar

OK .. Let me see..

I played a few matches.. and DAMN ! .. for me it's a big difference.
I always got that feeling while playing a New PRO ..
but this time.. got my ass whooped by my lil Brother.. I feel so terrible :( i need REHAB !! ..

the game is much slower.. and the passing system is different than on Pro 5. I like the long passes. Much variation. I only got some problems with:

A: dribbeling..I don;t know what it is..but I can't pull of new tricks or something. Hope that is going better in a few days.

B: That sh*tty keeper.. Holy crap.. made some terrible mistakes.. what leads to a big frustration :p

C: The shooting isn't as easy as I thought it would be..

BUT OVERALL.. LIKE THE GAME !..

Now playing AC Milan vs Bayern Munich .. 1st half .. 1-0 !
Great goal bij Seedorf ! .. wicked blast out of the second line.

ANFIELD road looks GREAT ! so sorry guys ( and girls )..
Have to play.. my controller is asking for me !

I unlocked all the pipelines on my 6800LE with rivatuner. I have 1 gig memory. I have a K8N NEO motherboard from MSI and two 7200 RPM harddrives.

I don't have any troubles with other PC games at all. PES5 used to run sooo smooth.

mazanga or anybody have the game , can u tell me pls the size of the game in GB pls!!!

thx

pretty sure its your drivers mazanga. your system should be able to handle pes6 maxed out. Check www.guru3d.com for new drivers if you want some new ones. there unnoficial but they are the most up to date you can find.

@mazanga: i bought new hardware last year and everything didn´t run as smoothe as usually. i updated my board-bios after this it run faster than ever.

20captain said:
mazanga or anybody have the game , can u tell me pls the size of the game in GB pls!!!

thx

The size of the DVD itself is 3,46 gig.
I don't know the size of the ISO because Nero does not let me extract it by clicking 'save tracks' anymore. And i don't have any other similar software installed right now.

@nack22,

Commentary is global the same, just some player names added. No more Van Nistelroom.But the same old " lucky boots " commenatary if you know what i mean.

Graphics are a bit polished thats all though.

Gameplay is much better than PES 5, my opinion....AI is better, few nice moves, overall a bit more control of the ball.

Mister Anderson said:
@nack22,

Commentary is global the same, just some player names added. No more Van Nistelroom.But the same old " lucky boots " commenatary if you know what i mean.

Graphics are a bit polished thats all though.

Gameplay is much better than PES 5, my opinion....AI is better, few nice moves, overall a bit more control of the ball.

Ok thanks Mister

If most of the commentary is virtually the same, Kronos and I will have bit of a head start on PES6

Would any of you guys having the game, be kind enough to share the game, so we can try it before buying. I know I shouldn't talk about this, but I'm not a millionar and would like to see the product before I buy it.

mazanga said:
The size of the DVD itself is 3,46 gig.
I don't know the size of the ISO because Nero does not let me extract it by clicking 'save tracks' anymore. And i don't have any other similar software installed right now.
your pes6 is multilanguage?the italian is included?only text or also commentary?thanks

mazanga said:
I'm sure there will be a torrent real soon mate. Just try not to talk about it on this forum :-)

:) I know. The problem is there is no demo :( and therefore I can't try it whilst I'm really excited about the game. I'm actually thinking of pre-ordering it right now, but I'm not sure if its worth the money because I'm getting mixed emotions form the users on different forums. Is it worth buying?

Buddy would you please post the size of the game?
Is it over 2 Gbyte?

Sorry lads, there was already the answer.
My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
mazanga said:
I just downloaded some new Nvidia drivers. Let's see if they will do the trick.

Illogic, you were right. Some really old Nvidia drivers actually improved the performance. It's not perfect yet but it will do. Thanks.

Cool, I can open PES6 AFS files with DKZ studio 0.91 (I haven't tried to patch something tho), but kitserver or pesfan editor 5 doesn't work with PES6.

I had some slowdowns in the beginning. I have a AMD 2000+, 1024 RAM, ATI radion 9600 pro 256Mb and I play medium detail resolution 1024*768, after a few minutes the lag suddenly stopped (i did nothing :shock: )

Strange but I have no complains.

Illogic, you were right. Some really old Nvidia drivers actually improved the performance. It's not perfect yet but it will do. Thanks.

Yeah no prob. i have heard in other threads that there is a problem with the pc version running on higher end PCs. It seems to be more common with ATI cards. i hope that there will be an patch or update before i get my copy.

Back
Top Bottom