PES6 (PC-DVD) - Info, screens and videos

Re: PES6 (PC-DVD) - Info and screens

Peter Eyres said:
I agree, but if they've gone to the trouble of creating a new graphics engine for the XBOX36, its a bit lazy and cheeky of them, not to give the PC version the same treatment. The PC is more powerful then the 360. I know not everyone has the 2 PCI-E cards and dualcore processors, but thats what graphics sliders are for.
true, but the last few pes games have ran pretty bad on my pc.. required something powerful like a 6600gt.. i know most poeple cant really afford a $200 video card just like that. they should really work on the pc version more.. because most people with onboard graphics prob wont play it because it will run bad. people will be using 640x480 resolution with low detial =P.

The X-360 version is great but don't you remember that Microsoft said something about the new program that will replace DirectX in the new Vista ,that it is the same as the one for the X-360 so PC and 360 players will play the same games even against each other without tech. problems :) So...maybe when the new Windows is out we could play the same 360 version or even a better one :)

Seabass told me we would have next gen graphics for the PC version in the interview I did with him after the konami pressconferance wednesday.

Caniggia said:
Seabass told me we would have next gen graphics for the PC version in the interview I did with him after the konami pressconferance wednesday.

I played the PC version yesterday in Leipzig. And its not nextgen on PC. It´s the same graphic as PES5. :(
But anyway its better that it dont looks like the xbox360 version. Because the players look like dolls there.
One more year to get better graphics i think.

I know, there was no next gen graphics on the PC version. But that could change. He didn't say when so I'm guessing it won't be this year.

Caniggia you have player pes6 pc demo? Could you tell me is the game different than we10?

What about goalies?

Read what people have said here on the forum. Your question is so general. No one but Konami has the PC-demo.

Var det stor skillnad på pc versionen och xbox 360 versionen förutom grafiken??

Will PES6 pc version support proper widescreen support ? ..realy want that !!! any info around ??

kuky said:
Will PES6 pc version support proper widescreen support ? ..realy want that !!! any info around ??
No, Xbox 360 and PSP (by default) are the only versions to use widescreen.

Alas, I'll have to get it off ebay again since no retailers will ship PES games to an Armed Forces Europe address...

B000GI7YPK.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61361533_.jpg

If you want you can buy it from amazon (pre-order)

£17 !

Back
Top Bottom