1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 Option File

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by dbitalia, 4 October 2006.

1. dbitalia

dbitalia Non-League

4 October 2006
    Hey All

Im new to the forum and am very impressed!! I am a pro evo addict and have enjoyed option files from the past.. Jus wondering if there will be an option file avaliable for evo 6??

2. Red_Phoenix

Red_Phoenix Moderator

4 July 2005
    Hamburg, Germany
    No, of course not... :roll:

3. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    I think he meant to say, when PES6 is released.

There probably be one by PESFan released when it comes, since they get the beta version of the game. Not sure about this year though.

4. dbitalia

dbitalia Non-League

4 October 2006
    yea they are doing an option file without the premiership details due to licensing reasons.. i have been having a long raed thu the updated player databases thread.. seems like a lot of hard work that has been done.. you guys are definitly dedicated.. what i would like to know is ther an editor reqired so i can input the stats or can i download the database file??