PES6 Online - Other Teams

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Well i bought pes6 some days ago, and in just some days i am already sick of playing against the same teams over and over again with me included.
Normally i either play against Barcelona or Manchester, Inter ive only played once and the connection was lost, so whatever..
For me i normally use Chelsea, and im kinda sick of using them, so i need to know other teams that can be good and face those 2 teams i play most against. Since im a newbie online, i need some advices.

Bayerns updated squad is very good and so is Juve.
Use them and you won't be accused of picking noob teams such as Inter, Barca and Chelsea :BY:

One thing that i don't understand is why sometimes Barcelona uses Henry and other times i can't chose him... the same goes wth chelsea, sometimes i have robben others he is in Madrid... why does this happen?

Dude thnx alot, i won't say that net-cliche of "You saved my life" cous it sound stupid and 2 much nerdy 4 me, Lol.
So ive tried Bayerns new squad and won against manU, really good and solid squad, want to try juve too.
Name more worth playing teams online, its important for people like me that r starting.

I always take Fenerbahce,Celtic,Sao Paolo,Boca Juniors...
and rest of others A and B,always pick small team
Best is that they took Inter,Barca,Chelsea... and loose then ;)

Nigeria are a very good team to use because of their pace, I used to beat top teams with them often :).

Sweden used to be very useful until Larsson retired but if you are using an unedited squad, ie. no transfer patch, you will still have Larsson, Ibrahimovic, Lundberg, Mellberg, Kallstrom and quite a few other very useful squad players.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is simply unstopable on red arrow condition.

Ive used Nigeria against Brazil and i won 2-0. Those guys r amazing at applying speed and pressure to the defense, loved them.
Bayern Munich and liverpool seem pretty good teams to me, already won some games with them.
Btw is it just me, or when people play with Inter i just get pissed? =/

Still Ibrahimovic is a pain in the ass, specially if they are lucky enough to get him with red arrow..
Juve with the transfers gets pretty good, i like playing with it but i don't know a good formation to use with them so i go to the mode "whatsoever" and use the default one. So people, any1 tried any new teams besides que usual/boring ones?

Newcastle - very good team on PES apart from the defence which is a bit slow.
Tottenham - class team on PES, solid players all over.
Atletico - I used these a lot and thought they were good.

3 teams that are quite good and wouldnt be considered "n00b" teams.

Do you guys change your playing method when facing Manchester or Inter? Like different formation, more open defense or bigger midfield marking players etc?

I used to always move my full backs in and make them centre backs then move the centre backs closer together, it was a good way of preventing cutbacks.
Man Marking might also be worth doing, but I could never be arsed to spend enough time setting it up...

Been playing a lil lately and i am starting to be short in teams i like to play with, I normally use either Arsenal or Chelsea, or Argentina or Sweden for national stuff, but i would like to try some new teams with the original database (no Transfers).
Which teams do you guys use for online play?

I used to use Fiorentina in PES6 tournaments with original database. By choosing Fiorentina you get: a reliable goalkeeper (you never can say that you won't need him someday) plus a solid defence, a midfield made of some talented players, and Toni as a forward (do I need to say anything more about him?)

I've used them a lot during tournaments, usually getting good results.

I used to play 4-2-3-1 with these players, if available:

GK Frey
CB Ujfalusi, CB Dainelli, RB Kroldrup, LB Pasqual
DMF Blasi, DMF Liverani, CMF Montolivo, RMF Mutu, LMF Jorgensen
CF Toni

Just a note: Donadel suits the CMF role better than Montolivo, but I'd suggest you to use Montolivo anyway, because of his better shooting skills that make him very dangerous in the 20-25 metres range.

Plus you have Liverani who's a good FK taker (Mutu is not necessary to mention of course, but Liverani is L-footed so he's a valid alternative) and Toni who can easily get some crosses smashed in the back of the net ;)

For me, Chelsea is a serial-killer, thats the only team i use. Bayern and Arsenal are really good to.

please somebody how to tranfer players in national squads?
thanks

* where is spooky¿

Yup, you just need to have a real Pes6 game with a not-used Serial (which comes with the game), just registry that serial in the pes6 site and go to Network in the pes6 menu, be careful about firewall not allowing you to connect, in that situation try opening a port for it or create a rule for that program. All this because im bored as hell...

thanks Neoexodus ,,
i will intent it XD
sorry, my english isn't very well xd i'm spanish xd

Nice video there kristian, you seem to be killer in 2vs2. =]

Well i got back to pes6 online, and am quite undecided on which teams to play, i am now trying to grab a team i like and play as much possible with it so i know it inside out. Ive tried Chelsea, Barcelona, ManU, Inter and i don't seem to play that much with any of them, i remember i played a lot with Chelsea and thats the best team i have so far.
Btw, is it worth it updating my transfers for Online or are the original teams better?

Nice video there kristian, you seem to be killer in 2vs2. =]

Well i got back to pes6 online, and am quite undecided on which teams to play, i am now trying to grab a team i like and play as much possible with it so i know it inside out. Ive tried Chelsea, Barcelona, ManU, Inter and i don't seem to play that much with any of them, i remember i played a lot with Chelsea and thats the best team i have so far.
Btw, is it worth it updating my transfers for Online or are the original teams better?

WOW... You used all the NOOB teams there mate!!! :LOL:

I ONLY use smaller clubs and nations.

This leads to a more satisfying result when you defeat a NOOB team such as the ones mentioned above.

PES6 is especially biased towards all the clubs you said and I find a very definate advantage in the programming of the game towards these sides.

Go on, be brave, test your skills and go SMALL... :DANCE:

I seem to have totally forgotten how to play this game... I was with around 590/600 by Monday when i started playing online, again, by now i have around 450/460... =/
Im playing so badly i even lost to a kid whose defeats were greater then his won/draw multiplied... for some1 who played some months back was around 5/6 straight wins (i only started online around march) i already have an impressive 2 draw 3 straight loses....... Im so disappointed with myself in this game...

Well im back on track now. Except for those lagging bastards i get and that draw when im in a win road, its all good now i just had to actualize team the 2007/2008 squads are actually good. Any of you guys use it? What teams to you use? Newcastle is amazing, Milan is a killer for me, Barcelona is too broken, Juventus is really cool, any you would like to share? lol

Inspired by the vids of kristian826, i started to use small/medium teams Online, it takes a lot more skill and you enjoy the game a lot more.
So far i have used: Roma, North East London, Sevilla, East London, Benfica, Bayern and Juve (not that used yet its underrated a lot).

Back
Top Bottom