PES6 online competitions?

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
Is there any continous regualr competitions online for PES6 or even servers with many players still?

If so which patch do they use or is it the default PES6 game?

Is it even possible to play online with modified teams/sqauds/strips?

cheers

anyone?

Like can we play pes6 patched online with new kits/squads/stadiums?

possible or not?

Join up to the site and the forum separately and enter the chatroom to arrange games. The league predominantly runs as a ladder system but leagues and cups are arranged on a regular basis so keep your eyes open on the site for announcements.

Join up to the site and the forum separately and enter the chatroom to arrange games. The league predominantly runs as a ladder system but leagues and cups are arranged on a regular basis so keep your eyes open on the site for announcements.

ok:BYE:

What are there pathces like. They have all stadiums and kits and up to date liek shylomm and phoneix and PES7 etc?

I am thinking of organizing a competition for my patch users, maybe here, maybe on facebook page but the problem with playing a league with unknown people from around the world is that I know that it's impossible to organize and control so much people and I am sure many would quit after 5 losses and you can't do anything to them, so for now we organize tournaments on pes-serbia forum and if you want to join us register there, then people who are regular users of forum can be allowed to play the league.

I am thinking of organizing a competition for my patch users, maybe here, maybe on facebook page but the problem with playing a league with unknown people from around the world is that I know that it's impossible to organize and control so much people and I am sure many would quit after 5 losses and you can't do anything to them, so for now we organize tournaments on pes-serbia forum and if you want to join us register there, then people who are regular users of forum can be allowed to play the league.

Hope to see you organizing a competition here for your new ANT patch ...

Back
Top Bottom