1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6 online, anyone on there yet?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Ragnarok, 21 October 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Non-League

11 August 2003
    Hants, England , UK
    Man Utd
    I got my copy, I've managed to register my username but still not able to connect to the lobby yet. Anyone else tried yet?

Hopefully like the rumors state it'll be cross platform compatable with the PC this time, so when the faster loading Hi-Res pc version is I don't have to start from scratch like last time and PS2 and PC players can still take each other on.

2. only1ronaldo

only1ronaldo My Season My Style

4 August 2005
    Real Madrid
    servers are still down

3. Mumpleaser

Mumpleaser Championship

6 May 2003
    Stockholm & Bristol
    The servers are still down because the game isn't released yet. Why would Konami open the servers to let pirates play eh?

4. FyNoMeNoN

FyNoMeNoN League 2

3 July 2006
    Egypt
    Ahly
    I got alot of copyed(pirated) games and none of them go online.. if i wanna play online with a game it gotta be original.. it would be great for me if i can go online with a copyed game.. that would be realy great for me.. but its that DNAS thing wich Sony uses in tha ps2 which make tha ps2 not go online coz it realises that tha game is not original.. so how r u saying that ppl go online with pirated game !!??

5. justjer

justjer Conference

21 March 2005
    Konami will open the server officialy on 26 october

The servers that now are online are for the betaversion,but they will close. Most of the people has the french beta version(patched one) sure you go online then. But after the 26 you will have to buy the game :)

6. imhotep_rj

imhotep_rj Guest

Do you know windip?
    Then, evebody will play pes6 online.

7. kequis

kequis Non-League

9 May 2006
    Hi guys, a little question, how can i play online with a copy game, can anybody help, i'll be glade thank you, sorry for my english, its sucks

8. Caniggia

Caniggia League 1

25 February 2002
    Helsingborg
    you don't need to play online with a copied game.

9. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    NO. And don't you ever ask again over here!

Thread closed, wait until the game is officially released.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.