PES6 on PSP - First Impressions! Scan Inside!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Adonis, 3 October 2006.

1. Adonis

Adonis Guest

Heres the PSP scan from the PSM3 feature.

[​IMG]

Looking fantastic, huge improvement over PES5 on PSP.

2. seppovich

seppovich Peslover

18 November 2003
    D - NRW
    BVB
    ...and still no pic of the wide-cam...

3. T Butcher fan

T Butcher fan Champions League

3 December 2001
    Alas no, but the better camera has now been mentioned in the two reviews I've seen, so here's hoping. :)

Also, looks like the ability to move your master league from PSP to PS2 to PSP is finally here!!! \\:o/

4. pjft

pjft Public Service Optimism

23 June 2003
    ...I sure hope that it is present indeed and that it is not just review hype... That was something I had been longing for quite a while... But one of the latter Seabass interviews lead me to believe that they were not going to pursue that objective, mainly because of the XBox360 version requiring a whole lot of effort from the team...

If this feature makes it, Konami deserves all compliments they can get - the PS2 vs PC online games, and the PSP to PS2 Master League import... Those are two major features for this version! :)

[EDIT]: Oh, and by the way, the official release date appears to be November, 8th, according to the company that distributes the game here in Portugal.

Last edited: 4 October 2006
  5. ctruppi

ctruppi Conference

26 March 2003
    USA
    Napoli
    No infrastructre mode! What a bunch of bullshit! Great, so now if I ever happen to be in the same area as another PES-PSP player (here in the States) and he happens to have his game on, I may get a match wirelessly. Note that this basically means I'll never be able to use my PSP for wireless PES action.

Good to know that Konami is now officially 2 full years behind the times.