PES6 on PS2 - First Review! Scans Inside!

Amsterdammer said:
PES4 is NOT slower then PES5. PES5 was really really really slow indeed and now PES6 even slower..............I'm quite surprised
You are right, it was a typo, I ment PES4 was faster than PES5. My apologies.

I also like the fact that it's slower than PES5...what i find rather funny is the fact that they call WE10 more "arcadey"...i wonder how the tough guys who claim that PES is for sissies, gonna react to that...BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThomasGOAL said:
If no edit mode, pes-shop and only 8 stadiums and strange gaphics and 1 vs 1 online are confirmed on the 360, i can understand why the guys says that

I agree, but they speak about the early code of the 360 version mate.

If you were coherent, you will say the same as you said reguarding the PS2 version:
Isn't the final version, look the little pict of tha page pes6p4mo7.jpg
Manchester United don't have the real kit.

The pics and vids we saw about 360 version, are not from the final version :)

doesn't say much about the Master League didn't Seabass say he's going to change everything to make it a bit like managing a club with loans,transfers and different player development.

Stan said:
I also like the fact that it's slower than PES5...what i find rather funny is the fact that they call WE10 more "arcadey"...i wonder how the tough guys who claim that PES is for sissies, gonna react to that...BAD REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stan,
im telling you that PES5 is way faster then WE10... no doubt about that, WE10 is much slower

Whatever you say pal, i believe you...you're one of the good guys...

Back
Top Bottom