PES6 on PS2 - First Impressions! Scans Inside!

I've done my own update for the swedish league 14 clubs about 350 players with different stats. It took me about 3½ month to do the league and that is with every player taken into consideration to create a good depth. This was very much appreciated by Konami Sweden. Let's say that Konami has to put one of me in everyone of the countries where they'd like to have licenses. It would take ages to control that the stats are not unbalanced. That's why they take one league at the time. The balance can not at any cost be broken.

The scars are there. They hurt at night. But still the nightmares of playing at Dundee UTD hurt way more. :D

Last edited:
Putting in players and stats no doubt take time as well as costly if not impossible to obtain licences...But how long to make the ML into an editable league and cup system so you could play the entire Italian league A,B,C etc with the cups as well as the proper master league, or the Prem,Championship as well League 1 and 2 in England a month or two at the very most I think!! :(

Last edited:
The licenses doesn't put themself into the game just because you managed to obtain them. There's still someone who has got to go and research all of it. That is if you don't want a converted Football Manager database where the stats of players doesn't have the same meaning as of the stats in WE/PES.

Back
Top Bottom