PES6 on PS2 - First Impressions! Scans Inside!

No but the screenshots were (correct me if I'm wrong) 1366x768 resolution which is HD resolution found in Xbox 360 games.

From what the guy is saying it looks like PES6 is going to be a good game to play. Can't wait.

Isn't PES6 now going to called Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 in Europe?

Thanks alot Adonis for taking the effort to share.

I critized konami in the past for their 'lazy' attitude and being deaf for consumer critics. But im taking it all back. God praise them. If they can sort the keepers and defenders out..this game will be perfect and the single best video game series ever made, without a doubt. No other game has this kind of depth, passion and complex coding within. Just imagine what this team is capable of when freed from the restrictions of past-gen hardware.

So for me no more $#%@ konami, im happy with what i got now and i totally support the if-it-aint-broke strategy, cause they proof every time to be on top of their weak points and to know exactly wich direction they must go with their game. But i also thank all the consumers who chose for quality.

rant over. hallelujah :p

-dragonskin- said:
Because there won't be any more Premiership teams licensed ;)

But ign interviewed Konami and Konami's representative said there will be more liscning for Premeirship clubs.

PESV said:
Thanks alot Adonis for taking the effort to share.

I critized konami in the past for their 'lazy' attitude and being deaf for consumer critics. But im taking it all back. God praise them. If they can sort the keepers and defenders out..this game will be perfect and the single best video game series ever made, without a doubt. No other game has this kind of depth, passion and complex coding within. Just imagine what this team is capable of when freed from the restrictions of past-gen hardware.

So for me no more $#%@ konami, im happy with what i got now and i totally support the if-it-aint-broke strategy, cause they proof every time to be on top of their weak points and to know exactly wich direction they must go with their game. But i also thank all the consumers who chose for quality.

rant over. hallelujah :p

Best gear I ever had in Amsterdam ahhh Leidseplein Square...:roll:
Yep, the best.... Depth??? on top of their weak points!!!....best gear ever!!:shaking: :flower:

Last edited:
ben_midge said:
is pro evo 6 just winning elevan 10?

Some changes are added such as the defenders can easily catch up to the attackers, and Dribbling is harder.

Hopefully new licsening for more Premeirship Clubs.

nazzo said:
Some changes are added such as the defenders can easily catch up to the attackers, and Dribbling is harder.

Great can't wait... hate strikers with pace being able to beat slower defenders... so unreal it sucks... and dribbling with the ball what the fecks that about!! :roll:

Nick Cave said:
Great can't wait... hate strikers with pace being able to beat slower defenders... so unreal it sucks... and dribbling with the ball what the fecks that about!! :roll:

I am 100% against defenders being able to carch up with the attackers easily, but dribbiling in winning eleven 10 needs some improvvement. Its just so easy to dribble pass players which is unrealistic.

Nick Cave said:
Best gear I ever had in Amsterdam ahhh Leidseplein Square...:roll:
Yep, the best.... Depth??? on top of their weak points!!!....best gear ever!!:shaking: :flower:

Yeah well i was a bit high actually. But i still stand behind my words.
We are absolutely spoiled and proberly underestimating how difficult it is to create something that feels somewhat simular like playing real football.

When i say 'best game' this is based purely on gameplay, i dont take presentation and stuff in account. And with depth, i mean depth in control, animation, the ammount of possible ways to play your game.

And lastly with on top of their weak point, yes i got to agree, this can be better, for example keepers should' been fixed a few versions before. But they did improve. What i meant to say is, they know how a perfect football game should play and they have the experience and knowhow to translate this into their game, it may go slow to some, but i have full confidence they will get it spot on sometime soon, and thats good enough for me. Just look at any other football game, ..we are setting our expectations way to high, and im thankfull the team is undisturbed by this and moving righ along step by step in their own pace.

Ive seen the light..its not lazy and greedy, but carefull and wise. hallelujah?

PESV said:
Yeah well i was a bit high actually. But i still stand behind my words.
We are absolutely spoiled and probably underestimating how difficult it is to create something that feels somewhat simular like playing real football.

When i say 'best game' this is based purely on gameplay, Ive seen the light..its not lazy and greedy, but carefull and wise. hallelujah?

Yes it is the best game on the market and in most ways on the game play side it beats everything else hands down... They keep making stupid mistakes by fixing and unfixing things, they seem bent on tweaking everything just for the hell of it sometimes and not looking at the obvious problem areas.
Space on the disc is not an issue and when they switch to the Blue Ray stuff on PS3 they will have enough space left over to stick a couple of movies on there.... also as they have tried to rip off more of Joe public's money with a lame Manager title, I can only assume they are lazy and very money led. As any giant corp are!!

Until it gets some major European input it is always going to seem like a fantastic golf Sim being played on a pitch and put course!! It seems they don't know jack about Football but love soccer, they probably love playing FIFA Street... :l

But hey if it were not so good could i be arsed to moan so much!!
I can sum up Fifas efforts in just one sentence!!

about more premierlegeau licences i think i bullshit because they cant license the whole prem. because ea have the exclusive rights and they cant have 4 teams because the fa have rules that if you dont have all the licenses then you can max. have 2 licenses

Sounds great to me.
I was particularly impressed with the first control of Grosso in the video..that's a new animation i think...i liked it.

Anybody read the latest PSM?
Apparantly there is some info on PES6, among other things ICELAND is a new team. I would like to see this confirmed though, anybody gonna spoil us again and scan the article? :-P

Isslander said:
Anybody read the latest PSM?
Apparantly there is some info on PES6, among other things ICELAND is a new team. I would like to see this confirmed though, anybody gonna spoil us again and scan the article? :-P

I have the mag which is renamed as PSM3. No info on pes6 at all... :(

Back
Top Bottom