1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PES6] I have problem importing balls...

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by lonige, 1 November 2006.

1. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    I imported Team Geist I used in PES5 with Ball server, using Dkz Studio, and there are no problems in operating PES6.
    But, at the match, something weird was found....
    this is a shot which showed that problem.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1167/pes62006110116242276vz9.jpg

As you can see from it, Its mdl is surely Team Geist, but just white like snow... :(

Do anyone know solutions to this problem?

2. Johnny83

Johnny83 Guest

Did u imported the .bin files into 0_text.afs and the .str and .txs files into e_text.afs, adn did u rebuild(save as) after import?

3. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    Thank you for your answering. Um.. I imported bin files into O_text.afs, but not e_text.asf. Of course, I created new o_text.asf in another folder and copy it to the folder where original o_text belongs. By the way, must I import those files into e_text? I think e_text is related to the previews of balls, not mdl and texture of balls. I don't feel any necessity to change previews of balls that I wanted to import..
    When I played PES5, by importing files into only o_text, it worked great...

4. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I think that is a texture problem. Try changing color depth since that seems to be what causes this in a majority of cases, or fiddle around with the colors a bit to see if it will work.

5. lonige

lonige League 2

23 October 2006
    I imported team geist plain and orange, but both appear white in game.....perhaps. is it related to opacity?

Trance_Allstar//thanks, I'll follow your advice... but; I don't know how to change color depth..; can you explain to me how to do it?