Pes6 - Def Coco Cup

Trunks

Non-League
21 November 2007
Lisboa
Sporting Clube Portugal
Hi there :)

This idea came out after nights and nights playing cup's and leagues without having some place to make a full coverage of this tournaments.

I guess at this time, I'll have about 100 tournaments but only two are ready to be posted cause they are the only ones with videos so far.

This is very very simple, most of the times we are two , three players, so each one choose one team and play. In cup we start in opposite places to only meet in the final knowing that one of us will be watching it from the stands :P and in Leagues it's normal altough at this time we're making one half each instead of playing against each other.

I don't have that little device to connect to the pc by usb ( can't remember the name ) and play with PS commands, well..at least not yet :)

These teams that you'll see are made up teams using Teams C in Pes, we all play an online manager game, so we've decided to put them in Pes. Height, Weight and faces, so it's natural you won't recognize nobody the first 2, 3 games ehehehehe.

I haven't changed any players so you still going to see ronaldinho @ Barcelona, Ibra and Adriano @ Inter,etc.

Few Kits, no faces, 750 Stadiums and 870 balls more or less :P

Just to finish: This thread came up after reading #71's thread about Parma and his career, well we can say it was the little push that I needed.

Enjoy it and feel free to comment :)

Last edited:
Def Coco Cup - Season 1 Round 1

atir1.png

My first match in this cup was against Getafe from Spain. A good team who took me to penaltys after extra-time. The pressure of being the first, the need to win and my friend cheering for Getafe :P could led me to this result.

Game Highlights

YouTube - ATI vs Getafe Highlights - Def Coco Season 1 Round 1

Penaltys

YouTube - Def Coco Cup Round 1 Season 1 - Penaltys ATI vs Getafe

Last edited:
Def Coco Cup - Season 1 Round 1 Day 2

bordelr1.png

Day 2 was the debut of Bordel FC on this Cup, a nice game with only one goal being scored in the last minutes of the game, a deserved victory and the qualifying for the next round.

HIGHLIGHTS

YouTube - Highlights Bordel vs Atalanta

It reminds me of my endless nights with my friends playing Sensible Soccer, lots of leagues, european cups, tournaments...:) Those tournaments are always the best!

Clear penalty on that second video..lol Anyway what ref would point to the penalty spot against a team called Bordel FC, ahah (portuguese joke) ;)

LOL, i guess the ref didn't saw because he was on the back of the player ahahah, clearly the name of the team has a mind game effect in the ref, despiste all that i was the lucky one after beating Getafe in the penaltys.

Back
Top Bottom