PES6 - Choosing Kits?

Machinly

Non-League
25 September 2003
Is it me or have konami taken out the feature from we10 where you could select each part of the kit seperately before each game? eg. home top, away shorts, and home socks.

This was one of my favourite features of we10, it made the teams so much easier to differenciate between.

Machinly said:
Is it me or have konami taken out the feature from we10 where you could select each part of the kit seperately before each game? eg. home top, away shorts, and home socks.

This was one of my favourite features of we10, it made the teams so much easier to differenciate between.

thank you! i've noticed that as well....although its still a good game, it seems as if PES6 has taken a backward step since WE10...the kit selection issue, no german league...whatever next?

The kit selection feature was a small but very useful feature so it beggars belief how Konami can keep doing these sort of things.

i hate havin' kits clashing!

so i wernt happy about not being able to mix up the kits.

i was hoping some1 would say..."u get it when u win....whatever"

damn!!! :(

Not managed to play PES6 yet but is sounding more horrible every day. Taking out bits and pieces here and there. Think my love of winning Eleven is starting to consume Pro ev and will soon eliminate it from my soul. Think i will save myself some money and wait for Winning Eleven 10 J. League and euro league in november

I know it's a very small feature, bt it's something I miss, I can't imagine it being that difficult to keep in, much like I can't imagine it being too difficult to give us a slot for third kits.

Back
Top Bottom